~Chapter 17~

You laughed hysterically as Rey fell felt on her face, attempting to squint at the details of a photo on her phone as she tripped on a rock. Undyne looked back at us and sighed as she hoisted Rey onto her feet. "Are all humans so clumsy?" She asked in a whining tone.

"Only the stupid one like Rey." You teased, giggling as she flipped you the birdie. Frisk laughed happily as he trotted at Undyne's side, holding a steady conversation with her as they walk.

"How do we always end up behind him?!" Dash asked, as though reading your thoughts. "His steps are less than half the length of mine."

"Because we're lazy and don't walk that fast?" Rey supplied, shrugging.

"Maybe it's because he's secretly a really intense workout trainer and he's trying to keep up with his cardio."

You snorted in laughter, throwing a hand over your mouth to muffle the outburst. "Guys, just imagine Frisk in the front of an entire Zumba class, but he's teaching it in head to toe 80's women's workout gear."

You and Dash burst into giggles as Rey tilted her head and looked at him before shaking her head. "I'm not going to lie." She said. "He could totally pull that off."

"Oh my God, and what if he was like a little dictator! I ran see him running through the rows yelling: 'higher ladies! I wanna see you stretch those glutes!'" You added.

"Come on Debra! I saw you stuff that donut before we started. Now you pay the price!" Dash said, trying her best to mimick Frisk.

"God dammit Debra." Rey chortled. "It's all always Debra."

"Fucking Debra." You laughed, tears in your eyes as you gasped for breath.

"Debraaaaa....." Dash groaned before grabbing her gut as she howled in laughter.

Undyne looked back at us as we completely stopped under the laugh attack. "What the hell is happening to you?!" She asked, raising a confused brow.

"DEBRA HAPPENED!" You yelled, imagining the fake soccer mom turn her head in shame, and busting into even louder laughter.

Frisk seemed confused as well but he shook his head as he sighed. "They're imagining things again."

"I'm sorry... I'm sorry..." You chuckled, finally calming yourself. You drew in a deep breath and smiled at Undyne. "Okay okay. I'm fine. I'm fine." You said calmly, smiling.

"Are you sure? Are you sure?" Rey teased.

You bit your tongue to avoid another break before flipping her off and turning sharply to meet pace with Frisk. He looked at you and sighed again. "How do I get into these things?" He asked sarcastically.

"Because Undyne broke the DVD player in frustration and Papyrus kicked us out while he 'fixes' it. What do you wanna bet he just buys a new one?"

You smiled as you reflected on the not so far off memory. Currently you were walking with Undyne to her home in Waterfall, but less than an hour ago you had been watching the Mew Mew Kissy Cutie anime. It was all in a box set, but when the footage messed up due to a scratched disk, and Undyne couldn't fix it, she smashed the device completely.

Sans jumped up immediately and disappeared, saying something about Sentry duty. Papyrus was furious and forced us all out to wait as he fixed it. Since it was too cold for the human part of the party to remain in the cold without the coats that had been left inside, Undyne decided to lead you to her home instead.

At the present time, we were making your way through Waterfall. Sans said he'd call you when Paps cooled off, but you didn't expect to be back anytime soon. It didn't take much longer for a fish shaped house to break the horizon and thoroughly confuse you. "The fish monster lives in a fish shaped house..." You mused quietly. "How...... convenient."