~Chapter 20~

Warning: This chapter may contain material people may find triggering. Be careful when proceeding to read padt this point.

You struggled with every fiber of your being, but the metal coil that collapsed around your body was unbreakable. It continued to tighten and tighten until a cry of pain escaped your mouth.

"Mettaton!" Undyne barked. "Put the human down! You're jeopar-"

"Oh I'm sorry darling! I wasn't aware you'd turned into a quivering coward! You're just like Alphys apparently! Are you not the Head of the Royal Guard?! Yes, I'm glad this morsel was saved for the show, but as Head Guard should you not have taken its soul rather than have it send your pitiful love letters?" Metatton inquired.

"Mettaton I'm warning you!" Undyne shouted.

"And I'm warning you! Step on my show and watch how easily Asgore takes your life from Hero to Zero!" Mettaton threatened.

"Let go of me you stupid fucking calculator!" You cried.

"Hush now my beauty! We have a big show ahead of us!" He chimed, turning and darting out of the laboratory.

"I'd rather suck bleach through a bendy straw!" You growled, thrashing around aggressively.

"That can be arranged."

"Fuck you!"
______________________________________________________________________________
You were tied and gagged in a dark room. No windows and a singular door. You could try to scream, but that was what Mettaton wanted. He wanted a show from you. You weren't about to bow to his twisted will.

Instead you sat silently, back straight against the wooden chair and not bothering with the choking bonds around you. Your eyes moved smoothly around the room, trying desperately for any item to make out. However you remained the only thing in the room. And so you waited, trying to plot a course of action.

You could use your soul to morph a weapon, but with your hands bound you wouldn't be able to use it. And using it to shift into an Okami wouldn't exactly be helpful. Though you despised the thought, all you could do was wait. And so you did, until the distinct squeak of a wheel rolled ever to close. From beyond the door you could hear chatter. Metta-bitch was giving instructions to someone. Probably a stage hand.

The door flung open and the bright light caused you to wince away. Blinking a few times, you squinted at the approaching rectangle and snarled. He wheeled a table brimming with tools with him. Each looked worse than the last, each one well used as well.

"Hello darling! I hope you rested well?" Mettaton gushed,  laughing psychotically afterwards.

You tried to tell him to suck a dick, but the gag turned it into incoherent babble. Mettaton laughed again, turning on a dangling light just above your head. "Don't worry! I'll have you looking just right for my performance. I want to show my audience just how weak humans are!"

You glared at him with the intensity of a thousand suns, but all you got was a high and annoying giggle. He turned, scanning over the tray. Lifting a blade, he twisted it methodically in his grasp before looking at you. "Let's see... yes. Let's start with this ghastly wardrobe! So so conservative don't you think?"

You looked down at you clothing and stiffened. Mettaton moved around you, grabbing holding of Sans jacket and ripping it off violently. You now only wore a short sleeved black t-shirt and ripped jeans. Your shoes were already missing.

Mettaton looked at you and tapped methodically against his display. " Still to much, let's try this!"

He grabbed a handful of fabric from your t-shirt and slashed swiftly as the fabric. After a few attempts, he cut almost all of the lower half of your shirt, including the flesh below. Stinging pain webbed across your stomach and you bit down on you lip to prevent from crying.