~Chapter 11~

You wanted to hide but you knew you couldn't escape your fate. Your eyes avoided your captor as they approached, instead gazing at Frisk and silently pleading for help. He snickered and shook his head, stepping back a bit so I'd get the full blow.

Turning slowly, and an apologetic look plastered on your face, you turned mechanically. "Hey there..." You said. "I was just-"

Two arms clasped to yours and shook you violently as yelling filled the air. "Where the hell did you get the idea it was just 'okay' to sneak out like that while injured?! Do you know how easily a monster could have killed you?!"

"Papy please..."

"Don't you 'Papy' me! You're going back to Toriel's now!"

"Well that's kinda what I was doing anyway so-"

"Are back talking me pet?!" Papyrus snapped.

You put your hands up in arrest and closed your mouth. "Nope." You saiding, popping the 'p' sound.

Flowey hid behind your shoulder as Papyrus gave you a good look over. "(Y/N), are you aware you have a weed growing around your arm?" He asked gruffly.

You huffed and turned your face from him in a sign of defiance. "Flowey is NOT a weed!" You snapped. "You apologize right now!"

Flowey shrank farther behind you and Frisk took him off you. "Uh... (Y/N).... it might not be the best idea to yell at the angry skeleton." Flowey whispered, hiding behind a giggling Frisk.

Frisk winked at you and mouthed 'good luck' before turning and walking away. Your eyes followed him, feeling slightly betrayed. Papyrus leaned forward so he was nose to nose with you.
"Did you just give me an order?..." He growled, tone low and dangerous.

You lowered your eyelids half way and challenged his gaze. "That's right. I did. It's rude to call my friend a weed."

He growled and you heard a sharp click. He held a long leash in his hand and your eyes widened as you glanced down. "You didn't-"

"I did." He smirked, yanking on the leash.

You tried to pull off the collar but to undo the latch you needed two hands. With one occupied on your crutch, you were outta luck. "Papyrus get this off of me right now!" You yelled. "You're not my father, you don't get to punish me for walking around!"

"You're right (Y/N). I'm not your father. But Toriel, they one you accepted as your mother allowed me the permission to!"

Pulling on the collar with harsh force, he started walked. "Come on (Y/N), we're going home."

You almost fell off balance when he didn't slow. Adding in the fact you were on a crutch and had the extra weight of your pack on your back, you struggled to keep up. Papyrus didn't let up even a little bit, seeming amused everytime the leash put you off balance. By the time you were back to the house, you were panting heavily.

"Papyrus... *huff* you're... an asshole..." You huffed, hands on your knees.

Papyrus unclipped the leash and turned away. You rolled your eyes and moved a hand up to fiddle with the collar. The buckle came undone easily but when you tried to pull it off, it didn't move. Eyes widening, you probed the collar to find something keeping the metal ring of the buckle attached through the hole of collar.

"PAPYRUS YOU ASSHOLE! TAKE HIS COLLAR OFF OF ME!!!" You yelled, stomping into the house.

You were still panting for breath but your rage exceeded your need for oxygen. Entering the house everyone present turned to look at you in all of your red-faced, sweating glory. Papyrus was throughly amused by your as you stalked up to him. Gesturing roughly at the collar, you pierced him with a venomous glare.