~Chapter 2~

As you walked you wrapped your hands over the largest holes in your sweater. When you walked away from the door, you hadn't expected to be met with such cold. Shivering slightly, you still marched on. You observed the marks of prior inhabitants of the area, but they all looked used. You approached a flat area and grinned.

A slight break from the rough terrain was more than enough. Suddenly the snowy ground felt it right to hug you and you found yourself face down. Groaning, you sat up shakily. Your foot moved against something and your interest peaked. Looking down, you found a small glass orb. You leaned down and picked it up, then continued to walk.

You examined it closely, trying to determine if it was magical or not. As you held it to your eyes, you once again fell, electricity rippling through you painfully. A shriek of pain shook you as you dropped the orb. Looking up, there was nothing to run into.

Huffing, you retrieved the orb and put it in your bag. Cautiously, you reached out a hand felt gingerly. Bolts of lightning but your fingertips, but to a lesser extent. You placed your entire palm against the invisible wall, hissing as the electricity surged through you.

Invisible walls boxed you in, filling you with annoyance. Slowly, and feeling the electric buzz the entire time. After about half an hour, you finally found the exit. Realizing you took half an hour for a total of fifteen feet, you screamed.

Your muscles buzzed painfully from the maze. You sat in the snow, heaving. Every movement felt buzzed and sore. You groaned and opened your bag, looking for the remains of your Cinnabun. Finding it and cramming it in your mouth, your pain lessened enough for you to walk.

You threw your backpack over your shoulder and finished the Cinnabun, continuing in your trip. You could feel eyes burrowing into your back. Glancing around, you found nothing but the path and forest. You sighed and shook your head.

"This entire thing is giving me the creeps." You muttered.

Once again you covered the holes in your sweater with your hands and trudged on. Part of you wished to be back in Toriel's home but you knew better. Determination willed you farther and farther into the snowy biome. You faced more traps as you went. You even had to cut down a dog from a fixture over a bridge. He tried to bite you but you glared/snarled him into submission.

Soon a water light broke the horizon. Excitement filling your chest, you started to run towards it. A small town appeared, an aged wooden sign naming it Snowdin. Monsters milled around, all of them glaring at you like a parasite. You had been tempted by the burger joint on the way but decided it'd be more dangerous to enter the restaurant than keep going.

Commotion picked up around you as you neared the library. Monsters whispered to one another as booms filled the air. Sheepishly you tapped one's shoulder. They looked at you with venomous eyes, but listened.

"What's going on? What's happening over there?" You asked.

The monster laughed. "The new human and Papyrus are fighting. And the human isn't looking too good. We might actually get out of here."

Your eyes widened. "Frisk?!"

Your head whipped around and you followed the loud noises. Murmurs surrounding you as you broke the wall f spectators, you quickly broke on to the scene of the battle. Instantly the color drained from your vision, but not any shape. It was like looking through a black and white filter.

Frisk was keeled over and bleeding. He was supported on only one arm as a tall monster stood over him. Looking more closely, you found him to be a skeleton. He wore spiky battle armor painted in red and black. Black jean-like pants covered his legs and her wore high, spiked boots. A jagged crack ran over his skull.