1 èlpahC

"Mom, I'm going to school now." I say, grabbing my bag and start to head out the door.

Before I could fully leave, my mom grabs my arm, "Will you be okay?" She asks. Dragging me back inside, she makes me sit with her on the couch. "You don't have to go if you feel uncomfortable."

"I'm not going to eat people if that's what you're thinking," I roll my eyes at her.

Feeling hurt, she responds, "You know that's not what I meant. I just don't want you to feel pressured." She pulls me into a hug before releasing me and walking me to the door. "Remember to tell me if you sense any problems again."

I nod and place a kiss on her forehead before I continue on my way to school. It's been a few months since I've started my freshman year of college. Due to some special problems, I've cut contact with most of the people I used to know. I no longer have an interest in making friends anymore. Only the people I trust, I keep close to me.

Lately I've been sensing someone watching me. Their stare burning the back of my head grows stronger as each day passes on. Although my mom said not to worry, I doubt that it's just a stalker.

"Hey, Jungkook!" Jimin yells. I turn around to see him waving at me. He catches up to me and we start walking to campus together. "I was wondering.. Do you have a crush on someone?" He grins at me.

I scoff at him playfully, "Of course not."

"Then... do you have a crush on me?" Right when he said that, he starts running away from me. I chase after him and we run into the school building. Suddenly the bell rings right when I was close to catching him.

Jimin wipes his forehead as if he just got away from a murderer. We laugh at each other as we head our separate ways to our classes. I look back to see Jimin again and notice that his face expression changed from happy to sorrowful.

*

Lunch time comes and I get up, heading towards the men's bathroom. Locking myself in one of the stalls, I pull out my "lunch." For every meal I have, it's always the same thing. A container of blood. I sigh at myself after I finish drinking it all. Why do I have to be like this.. why me?

I check my face in the mirror to make sure I don't have any blood on my face before leaving the bathroom. As I walk down the hallway, I overhear a group of girls' conversation.

"Hey, do you remember that girl who died last year?"

"Yea, the one that dated that really cute guy. I felt bad for her."

"It's creepy though. The teacher just announced that she died and there was no funeral from what I heard.."

"No way.. what if she's still out there?"

I got tired of listening to them ramble on, so I quickly made my way back into my classroom. My seat is right next to the window, and whenever I sit down I feel like someone is watching me, but when I check there is no one there. Even when I use my vampire senses.

As I stare out the window, my eyes land on the cherry blossom tree outside. My lips move on their own and I suddenly say, "Sakura," while dozing off. I snap out of it and become confused with myself. I feel like I'm forgetting something, but what?

Finally the bell rings and the teacher walks in. I roll my eyes and lay my head down to nap. They teach the same thing all the time anyways.

*

I wake up to the feeling of someone stroking my hair gently, but keep my eyes closed. This feeling feels so familiar, relaxing me, but I don't know anyone who does this. Opening my eyes, I sit up and look around to find no one there. Not a single person in the classroom.

Getting a sudden urge of frustration, I slam my fist on my desk. Luckily no one is around since I usually sleep through the whole school day. Looking out the window, I squint into the shadows of the building, trying to see if anyone is hiding. I can't shake the feeling of someone constantly watching me.

The classroom door slides open and I turn to see Jimin walking towards me. "Jungkook, I need to talk to you."

-----

Just a sneak peak for how the story is going to go!

I'll try to add more action in this one.

And more

...

Cough

...

Suspense LOL