Yandere

Nightmare Bonnie pov 

I keep going to a bar and keep getting into bar fights at night... I don't know what's wrong with me, also I've been teaching Georgia way of life and she sometimes doesn't understand, that I make her understand by drawing it myself since I'm lazy to god damn show it myself. Rodger would be next to Georgia and understanding what I'm saying.

Rodger sometimes confused me and I don't know why... it was nighttime and I was putting Rodger to bed, I put my black jacket on and was about to go outside, but someone was tugging my suit sleeve. I turn and saw Georgia."Where are you going?" she asked."Personal information" I said."N. Bonnie tell me" she said as I stare at her eyes.

"I can't be waiting" I growled as I took my arm away from her."Can I at least come?" she asked as I sign."As long you don't do anything stupid" I said as she nodded. I open the door and went, Georgia came and closed the door behind her as I locked the door."Where are we going?" she asked."This is my route of drinking at night" I said.

"No wonder you smell like alcohol sometimes" said Georgia as she snickers. I look at her in confusion."What? You smell like lavender flowers when you help me" she said."I thought I'm the only who have better smell than werewolf and a human" I said."Hey!" she yelled as she punch my arm. I couldn't help, but laugh.

"Better off without me then" I said sarcastically."No sarcasm" she said. Then we went in the pub and saw an old friend of mine before I died."Hey" I said to him."Sup Drake" said Reggie (dead names are useful soon :3)."Who's that?" Georgia asked me."An old friend before I died, so just play along" I whisper to her."O-okay" she said.

"You got another lady?" asked Reggie."Dude, my old wife is bitch for treating me as a puppet" I said."Oh yeah, forgotten about that... She also invented us over to he- I mean your house" said Reggie."Mind if I bring her?" I said as I pointed at Georgia."Drake!" yelled someone. I hesitated and almost fell.

Then she came over here."Oh hey Becca" I said with hint of annoyance."So glad to see you, Drake, it's been so long since I saw you" said Becca."Who's she, Drake?" asked Georgia."YOUR WITH ANO-" Becca almost yelled as I cover her mouth."We're not fucking dating, I'm just taking care of her since she want to spend time with us" I said as Reggie nodded.

"Oh okay.... good" said Becca as the last part was quiet, but I heard it."So can I bring her at the party?" I asked."Oh sure" said Becca as she smile... then memories filled my head

     Flashback of Memories

We were in high school... I was the popular boy, my hair was long and was natural blue... Becca used to be a normal girl and I loved her, Reggie was my best friend and was bullied by the other popular boys and girls... Becca never made fun of Reggie by what he look like. Reggie was a black kid that doesn't understand... 

I help him through middle school, high school, and college... Becca used to be suicidal I helped her through her failed attempts. But I kept eye on her so that she doesn't hurt herself anymore... I was always by her side... Popular girls always tried to get at her, but I always stop it... But I always blacked out when it doesn't stop...

After me and Becca were engaged... She treated me like I was an animal, I hated her, I brightened her world and now she darkened my world... She was everything to me, but now she's a slut... I loved her and she treated me like fucking shit garbaged! I hate her, I hate her, I HATE HER...... Reggie suggested I should leave her...

And I did... Once I left her, I felt like a whole different person after that day... I felt... Pain, anger, confused, confident... and insanity. I killed many people that Becca ever loved, I was thrown in jail about 4 times, then that day I got stuck in the Nightmare Realm...