Job at Freddy Fazbear's Pizza

(Y/N) Your name

(L/N) Last name

(H/C) Hair color

(E/C) Eye color

Your pov

You were trying to find a job while your parents are away, but every store said no. You keep searching and searching for a store or a restaurant to work at. Until, you found a restaurant called Freddy's Fazbear Pizzeria. You remember your 6th birthday here...

-flashback-

You were watching Fredbear and Bonnie playing as you eat a slice of pizza. You were with your friends and you were about to be six. You were with your friend Charlie, you two were best friends. Then Roger brother came and walk over to Roder."Hey you little pipsqueak" said Roder brother sarcastically."Stop it" said Roger as tears form."Wow, I never knew your brother is a pipsqueak" said Roger brother friend sarcastically as he wears a Bonnie mask.

"Leave him alone!" You said. But they didn't hear you as they tease Roder."Leave him alone!" You yelled out loud as Roder brother and his friends looked at you."Is that your girlfriend, Roder?" asked Roder brother sarcastically."No!" yelled Roder."Leave him alone!" you yelled again. Then Roder brother friend with a Freddy mask shove you hard making your head hit the wall hard making your head bleed on the wall and fall onto the ground.

You watch as Roder brother and his friends carry Roder to Fredbear."Let me go!" yelled Roder as he cried."You heard the little man! He want to give Fredbear a big kiss! On 3!" yelled Roder brother friend with a Chica mask."Get away from them!" yelled the manager as they didn't listen."1... 2... 3!" yelled Roder brother and his friends as they put Roder into Fredbear mouth. Then you blacked out and you only hear muffled screaming, then hear nothing...

-end of flashback-

The flashback you remember give you a shiver down your spine as you walk in the pizzeria. You saw the manager and you walk over to him."Hello there, how may I help you?" Said the manager as he cleans the floor."I'm looking for a job" you said."What is your name?" asked the manager."I'm (Y/N) (L/N)" you said as the manager give you a sign up sheet."Thank you!" You said happily.

You sign up the paper as you read the paper, then you gave the paper back to the manager."Make sure you come around 11:50 pm and make sure you get enough rest to stay up" said the Manager as you nodded."Okay, thanks" you said as you walk out."Finally I found a job" you thought. You went home and put an alarm at 11:45 pm, then you jump onto your bed and went to sleep.

(A/N)

I'm sorry if I didn't make a chapter, I noticed there weren't much people reading them, so yeah, I decided to kind of end them and I decided to do this (I read a lot of fanfics cause I'm bored a lot), and if you want more make sure to comment, vote and follow, bye