Missing

Your pov 

It was 4:50 and you have an hour and 10 minutes till your shift ends, you were with Bonnie. Your mind keep saying there is someone watching you, but whenever you look no one was there. You went to the kitchen and saw Chica making another pizza, but she was in human form. I wonder how they can turn into humans you thought.

"Hm? Oh hi (Y/n)!" Chica said."Hi Chica" you said."Wanna help?" she asked you."Yes!" You said as you help Chica with making pizza. It was 5:30 and it was almost time for you to go, you decided to go to the office to get your keys. When you got to the office and find your keys, you noticed the keys weren't there anymore.

"Where is my keys!?" You yelled as Bonnie and Freddy came."What's wrong, (Y/n)?" Bonnie asked you."My keys are gone!" You yelled as you panicked."The keys to your car and you house or something like that?" Freddy asked."Did you take them?" you asked Freddy as he shook his head."Let's search, before its 6 am" said Bonnie as we search.

It was 5:50, you only got 10 minutes till your shift ends, you went the the backstage and found your keys. Then you heard a voice saying "It's me" in a creepy voice, you look around and saw no one. Then you heard a clock alarm going off, it was 6 am."Bye guys" you said as they wave good bye. You walk out of the building and you heard another voice saying "Help me. You can't" in a creepy voice.

You got into your car and drove to your house, you got out of you car and went in your home. You plop onto you bed and fell asleep.

(A/n)

Sorry for short chapter, I've been doing other things more than not doing a chapter. I sometimes don't feel motivated to do another chapter or more, like I got motivated to make my oc stories and Minecraft fanfics too. But now I don't feel motivated much to make another chapter now, but I'll try my best to do the chapters. Remember to like, comment, and follow for more