Spring-trap

Spring pov

Days past by as if nothing happened, (Y/n) and Gold were happy together, I felt they are gonna miss each other for another 2 weeks thanks to the company moving to a different location thanks to another bite which was cause by Mangle... I was in the safe room with Gold talking about the new location. Gold went somewhere leaving me in the safe room.

Later, I went to Mia home... My heart broke... Mia died by him. He chopped her up with an axe leaving her into six limbs... I made something for her... a suit with six limbs only, it look like a rabbit almost familiar to TB in a way. She was my only light through the darkness, she was my only angel I had, she can never be replaced. My mind was panicking with so many thoughts.

I buried her in her backyard, my mind felt like shutting down almost, but I managed... But I somehow managed to keep the feeling inside of me like nothing happened... I was in the safe room in a sitting position as tears stream down my face... She was everything to me, I didn't bother going up anymore, Gold sometimes keep me company. (Y/n) sometimes come with Gold to see me in despair.

They tried to cheer me up... But didn't happen... Foxy fell in love with Mangle, Bonnie fell in love with TC, Freddy fell in love with Chica, Gold fell in love with (Y/n), and now my love died... I was always in my sitting position and doing nothing... till he came. He walked over to me.

"Hello Spring Bonnie" he said as he makes a creepy grin."What do you want?" I asked."Nothing, too bad I destroyed your little friends" he said as an image flashed in my mind. They all are in pieces... same with the toys."You monster! I'll kill you!" I growled."If you can, Spring Bonnie" he said as he was about to swing the axe at me.

Then spirits appeared, 5 souls along with  other spirits."No, no, no! You all should be dead, you pathetic children!" he yelled as anger ran through me. How dare he call my friends pathetic, they're just children that died by him. The spirits of them each have an animatronic mask, so I know who is who. Purple guy was trying to find a place to hide.

I noticed he was looking at me. Oh no. He ran over to me and got into me... this not gonna end well than you think. Then I heard a snap... I hear him... I heard screaming echoes throughout the whole pizzeria, then I hear bloody screaming gurgling. My mind was changed... I was cover in blood... Last thing I saw was the spirits, Gold, and (Y/n) crying...

        (Y/n) pov (so much other pop I want to do) 

The spirit of our friends... Spring and the Purple guy... I was crying and crying. Purple guy killed all of our friends including Mia. I gues he want to make them suffer despair and  want them to rest. Gold suit was still fine, but the others were destroyed and into piles of parts... Gold and I took the parts to my home and fix them, we didn't take Spring cause he might turn into Purple Guy, cause of their souls.

Puppet and well BB was still with us, they were happy to stay with us. Once we fix Mangle, we were waiting for Puppet since she was giving life to them, we waiting for about 2 hours since it take awhile to give them life. I was sleeping in Gold arms crying to myself."Its okay, (Y/n), they will be okay" said Gold."What about Spring?" I asked.

"I'm not sure..." said Gold as he kiss my cheek and hugs me."I hope he is okay" I said as Freddy came out of the room."My head feels like it got hit by a sledgehammer" said Freddy."Yeah, about that" said Gold as the others came out of the room."What happened?" asked TB."And where's Spring?" asked Bonnie. I look at Gold as Gold look at me.

"H-he's gone... By Purple Guy" I said as my voice crack and tears stream down my face. They looked at me in shocked."He's... Gone?" asked TB as shocked and anger was hinted in his eyes."Purple Guy got into him and spring locks killed him..." said Gold as everyone have a worried or feared faces. 

They saw I was crying and hugged me."Thanks" I said quietly as I hugged them back. I really wish Spring is here with us and even Mia...

Remember to vote, comment, and follow me for more