Night 5: Last time to see you

(Y/n) pov

We all slept till 11:50 pm since it's time to get to the pizzeria. Goldie teleported away with the other animatronics.... I'm gonna miss them since it's my last night at the place and maybe I'll find them when the new place will open. I got ready for my last shift and went outside to my car, and drove off to the pizzeria.

As I got there I saw the manager at the front doors. I got out of my car and walk over to the manager."Hello sir" I said."Hello (Y/n), oh the new place will be opening in about two weeks and you'll be able to work here since you done a great job here" said the manager as my eyes brighten.

"Thank you so much!" I yelled as I jump up and down."Pretty excited for the job in the next two, huh? Well, good night Mrs. (L/n)" said the manager."You too" I said as I enter the pizzeria."Hey (Y/n)" said Chica."Hi Chica, I'm gonna miss all of you guys" I said as I frown. Goldie teleport next to Chica.

"Hey, come on, in two weeks you'll see us again" said Goldie as he smiles."At least" I said as I smiles."Well yeah, we'll miss each other" said Foxy as he came out of his cove."How about we spent with each other for one last time?" asked Bonnie."Yeah, we can do that!" I yelled as everyone smiled.

"Hey, maybe we'll take a picture of each other so we won't miss each other much" said Chica."Good idea" said Goldie as I look my phone out."Let's do it!" I said as I face my phone at everyone. Then everyone makes a funny face except Goldie, then I kiss Goldie making him blush as I took a picture.

"Now need to download the picture to a printer" I said."The printer is in the parts and services room" said Chica."Guys, I just noticed, where is Spring?" I asked."He went to help building the new location and make sure not to get caught by his ears" said Goldie."Oh" I said as I ran to the parts and services room.

I manage to find a printer and download the pictures into two separate papers, I peek out of the dinning room and saw Gold was meditating on the table which he sometimes do. Everyone else was not looking around, so I decided to scare Goldie cause why not. I dash to Goldie and jump onto him without him knowing. 

I made us fall to the ground."(Y/n) DONT DO THAT AGAIN" yelled Goldie as I giggled."Lol" said Bonnie and Freddy as I stick my tongue out and pinch Goldie ears."Hey" said Goldie as he pouts. Then I poke his nose making him make a squeak sound."OMG SO CUTE" I yelled so loud making Goldie blush bright red.

Then everyone laugh except Goldie who was embarrassed. Spring came from the parts and services room."Hey, did I miss something?" asked Spring."We did a picture together" said Chica."Oh okay, sorry, I was working on the new location" said Spring as he scratches on the back on his neck.

"Where will it be?" I asked."Couple blocks down from this place" said Springtrap."Thanks for the information" I said."(Y/n), can I... talk to you alone for a moment?" asked Goldie."Sure Goldie" I said as he lead me to the basement that I never seen."So, what do you want to talk about?" I asked as we went to a room.

Goldie closed the door as I walk in, and walk to me."I... I love you..." said Goldie. I was about to say something, but Gold kiss me before I said something. I felt my cheeks burning, Gold love me... And I love him too... My heart was beating fast when Goldie was kissing me. I never had this feeling for a long time, then we aparted and took deep breathes.

"I-I love you too" I said as Goldie look at me and stare into my eyes."I never had this feeling before, (Y/n)... Your smile make me smile, you made me feel how to love" said Gold as he smiles."Even though your cold hearted" I said as I giggles."Yeah, that's when I never knew how to love" said Goldie.

I giggles and hugs Goldie's arm, then Goldie give me a small box."This is for you" said Goldie as I open it. I gasp as I open the box, it was an engagement ring in it. I hug Goldie tight as he chuckles."This is so beautiful! Thank you, Goldie" I said as Goldie hugs me back."Glad you love it, now let's get to the others and have our fun" said Goldie as I smiles.

We went back upstairs and saw that everyone was playing something on someone phone."Gold, (Y/n), join us for this game" said Spring."What is it?" Gold asked Spring."Truth or Dare, but mobile version" said Spring."Alright, we'll join" I said.

Remember to leave a vote, comment, and follow me for more :)