Dream of Hell

??? pov

I need to find him... I can't find him anywhere, I need to find a way out of here. I was running to the door and flash light in the hall, I saw no one was there, but I saw he was moving away from the flash of the light. I went to my bed and flash light as little freddles disappeared from my bed leaving the plush sitting up on my bed.

I went to the other door and check to hear breathing for a few seconds, then I heard the breath and slammed the door shut. I knew she was there... Then I heard footsteps going away from the door, she was gone. I went back to my bed and flash light on the bed making the freddles disappear.

I wish this would end... I felt tears going down my face and I gripped on my flashlight, I went to the other door and check for breathing. No breathe, I flash my flashlight in the hall and saw no one. I went back to my bed and check if there was freddles there, but nothing was there... I was scared out of my mind...

They did it to me... They never left me alone, they tortured me, they made fun of me, they never left my head......... Traumatized by my own family member, he made me feel pain, but then he made it worst... I don't remember his name, but I still remember his face and their faces. Fragments of memories show only...

I'm left so alone with no one, my soul is never in peace... I felt tears going down my face as I keep wiping my tears. I need to get out of here, I need to leave, I need to find my way out of here. This nightmare is too much for me to handle and the pain they are giving me. I wish they would be nice and leave me be...

This nightmare turned into a dream of fear or layers of my fear. I cried and cried wishing for this to end, but it will never end... till the last night of my death in a place... my soul will never Rest In Peace... if I die I will stay here... Forever, they said. I need a way out of here to my home... I'm lost in my own dream of hell now....

Sorry for a short chapter, remember to leave a like, comment and follow me for more, bye ^^