Going to the World

Nightmare Bonnie pov 

Another night of nightmare bullshittyness and what else? More beat up? I'm too ready for that. Surprise attack? Probably... I just want to leave what else do I have to do, I can't do anything, but watch them kill the child... What if... I bring the child with me to the human world? I mean yeah I have to kill him...

But I can't, I help him against them, they are mad at me... Nightmarionne came in the room and woke me up."What is it?" I asked."I found a way to get to the world" said Nightmarionne as she smiles brightly."R-really?" I asked as hope came to my mind."Yes, this way" said Nightmarionne as she went.

I got out of the bed, change into my human form, and follow Nightmarionne to the room. I saw a box and look at Nightmarionne."This box will summon portal to the human world" said Nightmarionne."Whoa, but what about the others?" I asked."You and the child will go to a hybrid town in the human world, only you two can go" said Nightmarionne.

It came true....."What about us?" asked Nightmare Freddy."I have to put the portal into all of us, so we can come here and go to the human world, and the reason the child and Nightmare Bonnie get to go is because he still have sanity in him" said Nightmarionne."I'm just a neutral animatronic ever" I said.

"Nightmare Bonnie, go get the child" said Nightmarionne."How come he can go with the child?" asked Nightmare Foxy."Because the child trust him cause he help the child through out the night" said Nightmarionne as I went to the bedroom. I saw the child sitting on the bed, I open the door slightly.

"Hey kid" I said as he look at me and wave at me."Hi Night Bon" said Rodger as I chuckles. I like the nickname he gave me, still reminds me of my younger self."Let's go" I said as he tilt his head. Cute child ever."Where? To the other Nightmares?" asked Rodger as I nodded."We're leaving... together" I said.

Plushtrap came and hugs me."I'll miss ya" said Plushtrap."Don't worry I'll visit" I said."Promise?" asked Plushtrap."Promise" said Rodger."I'll miss ya both, we'll see ya two soon" said Plushtrap as he smiles brightly. Then Rodger hugs Plushtrap and I hug Plushtrap. I pick up Plushtrap and Rodger and place them on my shoulders.

I went to the room where the others are, then I put Plushtrap down. The portal was open... I walk toward the portal... I look at the others nightmare animatronics... they look like they're gonna miss me... Nightmare Chica gave me a big backpack for us in the world, I thank her. Nightmare gave me my box of memories.

"Might need that for later" said Nightmare as Rodger hugs him."I'll miss you" said Rodger quietly."I'll miss ya, knuckle head" said Nightmare as he chuckles."I pack everything for you two" said Nightmare Chica as she smiles. I look at Nightmare Freddy and Nightmare Foxy."Here" said Nightmare Freddy as he gave me a guitar.

"Thanks man" I said as I look at the guitar."Lad, I'll giv' yar an advise" said Nightmare Foxy."And what's that?" I asked."Keep walkin' never look to yer back, never giv' up your life, keep up with your dreams, cross paths of what you know not to happen, and also trust who you need to trust" said Nightmare Foxy. 

The advice would help along the way for me."Thanks, I'll keep that in mind" I said as Nightmarionne put a bracelet around my wrist. The bracelet turn red and went into my skin."That bracelet will help you with your transformation and the portal, you can come here anytime you want" said Nightmarionne as I nodded.

"Got it, I'll come here a week" I said."Remember, don't go to a human area until your safe" said Nightmarionne as I nodded. I walk to the portal."I guess this is good bye, guys" I said."Well miss you" said Nightmare Chica."I'll miss you guys too" I said as I walk through the portal. Everything was bright.

I couldn't see a thing or anything, I closed my eyes as Rodger did the same as me. I open my eyes and saw that I was in a damp place, I hold Rodger hand and went. Rodger follows me. I look around and saw a werewolf, Nightmarionne was right about the hybrid town then."Hello there" said a werewolf guy.

"Umm, hi" I said as Rodger wave at him."I'm Erin, you two?" asked Erin."I'm Nightmare Bonnie... and this is Rodger" I said truthfully."Nightmare Bonnie? Can I call you N. Bonnie for short?" asked Erin."Go ahead, I don't mind" I said as he smiles."Night Bon?" asked Rodger."Yes?" I asked Rodger.

"Where are we gonna stay?" Rodger asked me."Not sure, I rather look around" I said."You two can stay at my house" said Erin."Thanks, I guess" I said."Follow me, I'll show ya" said Erin as he ran. I shrugged, picked up Rodger and ran with Erin.

A/n

If your wondering why Nightmare Bonnie and the child is in the human world, it's an event is gonna appear in the story where the original and toys meet the phantoms and nightmares, but in different ways. Nightmare Bonnie is the only neutral nightmare animatronic because he doesn't want to kill unless he have to, the other neutrals are Nightmarionne and Nightmare. I spoil everyone with spoilers, how great I am. But really I'll give everyone who are reading a spoiler of this book and also, ships will be in this book, Nightmarionne x Nightmare (Soon), Golden Freddy x reader, Freddy x Chica (soon), Bonnie x TC (soon), Springtrap x Black Rabbit/Mia (yes I shall add in Popgoes in this and I made the name for her, so don't judge meh for it), and etc. Hope you guys understand how I am with FNAF ships and one character from a FNAF fan game. Also should I add in lemon in a few pages or not right now? Comment if I should or should not.

And leave a vote, comment, and follow me for more, bye! XV