Loving

Spring POV (SMUT :,3)

My head keep feeling light headed... it's been 5 months ever since me and Mia came close to each other, even (Y/n) and Gold, (Y/n) and Gold been going on dates... Ever since I met Gold or Fredbear I might say, it too much for us memories both to remember. I thinking of stuff... I don't know why... 

I keep thinking of killing someone, I feel like I'm going insane... when I'm near Mia I feel fine with her. I was with Mia for the day since it was our day off, I was organizing the laundry and she was organizing my bedroom since this house have 3 rooms upstairs and 3 rooms near the living room, 2 of each of the 6 rooms have a bathroom.

Mia room have a bathroom, and I have to use the bathroom in the hallways since she said I have to do that, but hey she doesn't know I use the room bathroom at least. I decided to be outside in the backyard smoking since I was finished."Spring!" yelled Mia as I made my cigarette disappear. I went to where Mia is.

I realized that she was taking a bath and she need a towel... I felt a shiver went down my spine, I grab a towel and open the door to the bathroom. She move the curtain and saw me."Thanks" she said as she smiles. I give her the towel and went out and closed the door making my blush hard to see... My face feel like it's burning so much. 

I went to my room and plop on my bed, I can't believe what I just saw. I tried to get I out of my mind, but I can't. I open my room window since it's dark and the light here isn't enough. Then I started to feel lightheaded again, I shook my head gaining consciousness. My vision sometimes darkens a lot, but I get used to it often.

Then I felt someone was hugging me, I look around and saw Mia was hugging me."Sorry about that" said Mia."I-its okay, Mia, heh" I said as I blush a bit."Your blushing" she said as she giggled. My face started to get more and more warm."I-i d-don't know what your talking about!" I yelled as she giggled more.

"Sure, Spring" said Mia."Sure, Mrs, Shorty" I said."Hey, just because I'm 5'6 and your about 6'7, doesn't mean you can call me short!" she yelled as I laugh."What? But it's true" I said as she made an angry cute face. Then she tackled me, but I didn't react fast enough to dodge. My back was on my bed and Mia was on top of me.

My mind was full of different thoughts. I don't know what to do in this situation at all! I look at into her beautiful silver orbs, she kiss my neck trying to find my sweet spot. My face started to warm up a lot, she bit my sweet spot. I bit my lip, but I let out a moan... I couldn't help, but kiss her on the lips.

Then we apart since lack of air, she attacked my neck again and lick and suck on my sweet spot making moan. I pinned Mia on the bed and attack her neck making her moan. I feel too in love with her after 5 months... I found her sweet spot, she moan a little louder. I feel like I need more... more of her.

I took her shirt off and smirked. She put her arms around my neck and kisses me.

       Mia pov 

I feel so in love with Spring... He took my shirt off. I put my arms over him and kiss him. He slid his tongue in my mouth and explore my caverns, then our tongue fought. Spring tongue wins, we aparted and I pouted. He chuckled and took his shirt off revealing eight abs, I blush hard and stare at  him. He smirked and kiss my collarbone.

"Like what you see, darling?~" asked Spring as I nodded slightly. Then Spring rubbed my side making me moan."S-Spring~" I managed to moan out."Yes?" he asked."P-please fuck me" I moan out as he smirked."With pleasure~" he purred as he took my pants and pantie off. He took off his pant and boxers off. (I might regret this myself, don't ask why XD)

Revealing his members, he was on top of me. He tease my entrance with his member."S-stop teasing" I said."Alright, tell me if you want me to go faster" he said as he let me adjust myself. As I finish, he thrust his members inside me. I felt pain as he thrust slowly in and out of me."Faster, Spring" I moaned as he thrust faster."Spring!" I yelled as I moan loader.

Then I dug my nails into Spring back making him moan."Mia, I think I'm gonna co-" said Spring as he come. Then came... We kiss and fell asleep. Then I heard a voice... I'll be waiting for you in the office, Black Rabbit it said. The office? Why?