Time's Comforting Embrace. (Sneak Peek)

I don't own Danny Phantom

I hope you enjoy the story.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After his rather dramatic exit from the Council Hall, Clockwork flew away from the building and back towards his Lair .

He made it about halfway there before he felt a sea of emotions crash down upon him.

They were Danny's.

Clockwork knew by the fierceness behind each one.

His ward was hurting.

He was angry.

He was confused.

His core was in turmoil.

Clockwork clenched his fists and anger bubbled up inside of him. He cursed the Observants in every language that he knew as he summoned his Time Staff.

Twirling it in his hand, Clockwork summoned a Viewing Mirror that he had made especially for Young Daniel. It was blank at first as it homed in on Danny's exact location. After a few seconds it cleared up to show a area similar to that of a Hospital.

Did Danny injure himself badly enough to be sent to the Hospital? Clockwork asked himself as he frowned in worry. He couldn't jump to conclusions, but that didn't stop the worried tick that echoed from his core. Continuing to watch he saw gray, glowing, stone pass across the mirror before it stopped, resting, on the only other thing in the room besides the window which showed the green space of the GhostZone.

A single, white, bed.

The covers were tucked, snug, around the person's form and Clockwork had to wait until the Mirror moved up to the being's face and what the Master of Time saw would be forever burned into his age, old, mind.