The Strange Turn Of Events.

"With good friends you can't lose"
~Kermit the Frog.

Dedicated to  Historia-Reiss_aot, SoulFairy786,SleepingCapOwl, FrostfangSakota and Katknightmare
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Danny".

"Yeah, Vlad?".

"Please, repeat what you just told me".

"Uhh",Danny watched Vlad from his chair in the foyer that had a roaring fire blazing between them, "Didn't you hear me the first time?".

"Indeed I did",Vlad answered while bringing his index fingers up to his temples and started rubbing in small circles, "But I'm having a hard time processing it".

"Alright" Danny nodded his head, slowly. "There are four new Ghost, Half-Ghost",He had to stretch that to get what he thought was important across, "Kids in Amity Park".

"That's what I thought you said" Vlad scrunched his eyes up, tight, as he felt like a headache coming on.

Butter biscuits!, Vlad thought, Four! Not one or two, but four! Four Ghost Children, whom I don't know anything about. By what Daniel has been telling they've been helping to control the amount of Ghosts that have been showing up. There isn't anything I can tell him to do other than be careful when he's around them. There's no telling whether they will turn out to be evil in the future.

He needed some strong tea at the moment to calm his nerves.

"Little badger" Dark blue eyes met light blue as Vlad opened his eyes to look at Danny. "I don't know if you will even acknowledge what I'm about to say, but I still need you to listen".

Hearing the urgency in his voice, Danny sat up straight and gave Vlad his full attention.

"Be cautious around these Ghost Children" ,Vlad was mentally kicking himself as he continued and saw the hurt expression on Danny's face, "They may seem nice at first, but that could change over time".

Danny nodded his head, numbly, as the warning sunk into his mind and held onto it tight.

"Do you understand me, Daniel?",Vlad asked, using Danny's given name to make sure that he knew how serious he was.

Danny nodded his head.

"A verbal answer, Danny" Vlad dropped his seriousness in order to lighten the mood with a small chuckle since seeing Danny nod like that reminded him of one of his Packers Bobble heads.

"Yes, Vlad",Danny answered, "I understand".

"Good", Vlad locked his fingers together and leaned back into his chair, "On another note, do you mind telling me about your new powers?".

"I don't really know much", Danny answered while ducking his head in embarrassment. He could feel the heat crawling up his neck to his head and form on his cheeks as two dark, red, splotches of color, "I guess I should go do some research".

"Research" ,Vlad looked over his interlocked fingers at the teen, "Well my Library is open to you and at your disposal".

"You have books on Ghosts?" ,Danny asked, surprised as the blush went away and his skin returned to it's normal color turning his eyes upward to look at the ceiling as though he could see through the floors to the Library, "That's good I guess".