Shades Of Green and Purple

I don't own Danny Phantom the only things I own are my Ocs.

Enjoy the story

Enjoy the story.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Danny walked through the halls of Casper High, the next day with a wide grin on his face and a pep in his step. Sam and Tucker were walking with him and shared a confused look behind his back.

"Uh,Danny?" Sam was the one to speak first.

"Yeah, Sam" Danny replied without looking over his shoulder.

"Not that it's a bad thing, but why are you so happy today,man?" asked Tucker.

"I don't know, honestly" answered Danny with a shrug of his shoulders. "I was flying yesterday and I found Jade-".

"Wait! Wait!" Sam cut him off and the three of them stopped walking. Danny turned around to face his two beat friends. "You found Jade?. Where, exactly?".

"She was singing and at her house. I was listening to her-" Danny was cut off yet, again.

"Hold up!" Tucker waved his hands in the air. "Jade can sing?".

"Is it that surprising?" Danny raised a brow. "She's pretty good at it and she has a nice voice".

Danny got a dreamy look on his face which both of his friends didn't fail to notice.

"You like her!" Tucker laughed as Danny's face heated up.

"N-No!" Danny waved his hands, but his face darkened.

Sam looked at him smugly and Danny was quick to turn away from them.

"I don't know what your talking about" He said while walking away from them.

Tucker laughed while Sam smirked at his retreating form.

Danny walked towards his first period class,but he stopped when he saw Dash talking to a orange haired nerdy looking teen with black glasses and blue eyes. Dash raised his hand and balled it into a fist while the teen raised his hands to cover his face. Danny, instantly, changed direction and headed towards the two of them.

Mikey, if Danny remembered correctly, was one of Dash's other victims when he wasn't around. Danny slipped between the nerd and Dash's fist just as the jock brought his fist down.

Danny schooled his face into a glare as the fist met his nose and he felt his vision blur for a second.

"What?" Dash withdrew his fist and stared at Danny in confusion while Mikey stared at him in shock. "What do you want Fentina?".

Danny took a moment to wipe the blood from his nose onto the back of his thumb, smearing it in the process. He glanced down at the blood and saw dots of green inside of the red before lowering his hand. He hoped that it wasn't on his face as well.