im

"eomma!" the little boy giggled as his mother picked him up and spun him. he had stayed with a friend and he missed her a lot.

"so, how was your stay at youngjae's house?"

"it was really cool! we played with toys and then we went outside. youngjae tried to climb a tree, eomma. but he hurt his leg and had to go back in." he frowned.

"eomma, youngjae got really hurt.. will he be okay? i kind of feel bad, since i said we should go climb the trees."

"awe, baby, don't feel bad. you didn't know youngjae would get hurt, and i'm sure he isn't angry with you. i know that he will be okay though, since his eomma is a doctor."

"oh right! i forgot." his mother smiled at him fondly. she was going to have to let him go. she saw them coming a bit away. she put him down on the ground.

"sweetie, stand behind me." she said, lightly nudging him.

"why?" he asked as he did as he was told. some men walked up to them soon after.

"give us the kid and live, or resist and die." the one at the front said monotonous.

his mother lunged at the man, and some others went around them and snatched the boy.

"eomma!" he screamed. he grabbed for her skirt. he had stood in shock when she had first moved, but he realized what was going to happen.

"im jaebum! i love you!" they had dragged him away by now, but he could still see his mother being thrown on the ground.

"eomma! i love you too..!" a shot fired, and blood splattered.

"eomma!!" jaebum shrieked and tried to break out of the men's hold.

"eomma, don't go.." he bit his lip so he wouldn't cry. he couldn't cry. if his mother was gone, he needed to make sure youngjae and his parents were okay.