Extras/Descriptions

Melanie

     Our main character, Melanie is this caramel, biracial brunette from America. Her mother Mariann Perry , the American brunette from Texas, has made quite terrible choices in life and one was having an affair with a middle eastern married man with the name of Dubwe Antar that had tricked poor Mariann, just like any other naive young adult, that he would leave his wife and be with her. Instead he had helped create a baby girl and had left when he had found out.

   Two decades and 3 years had passed and Dubwe decided to send a letter to the now independent Melanie, giving her the opportunity to travel and get to know the other half of her family. He did had good intentions at first and they soon turned bad when he remembered about that debt that he had to pay. Not having the money, instead of facing harsh consequences that would effect him and his family, he gives his first child that he barely knows to a stranger, Rashad Khaleb-Kenist.

Rashad

Rashad is the third out of four to be born in his family. His parents were wealthy and known around in the country of Saudi Arabia. They had brought up falling companies and flipped buildings leaving their family name on it. After their father's death, the two oldest who had remembered their father the most were lost and had decided to make decisions for themselves causing them to have a long record and a negative reputation. Rashad knew better than to follow their immature footsteps and that, had caused his mother, Amaya Kenist to pass the family's business on to him.

Rashad is a fierce, stubborn, mean individual. It's rare to see the man smile, when he does that person should automatically realize that they had not only tame but kept a lion entertained. Just because others had witnessed his bad times doesn't mean he isn't a good person behind all of that. He's a loyal individual. Someone you can depend on. It's just hard for him to prove himself to a person. He knows he doesn't have to which is why he doesn't make a effort to.

                         Lepania

      Proverty was all she grew up with. Lepania was never those kids at school who would get new clothes or toys not even in holidays. Even though she had never had the best in life, she still remained humble, fierce, and grateful. The money her and her mother would bring were to eat. She would rather have a meal than something that'll last a short amount of time. Lepania was lucky enough to finish school unlike her other siblings and be part of something that she knew how to do best, cleaning. She worked her way to Sheikh Rashad's palace four years ago and was still doing an outstanding job. She would clean a couple rooms then will get paid thirty times the money that she used to get. After an argument that led her separate herself from her mother, she moved in the rooms that were offered to the staff and made sure her siblings were ok.

Pèair

Pèair is a handsome, successful millionaire that was raised by Ms. Kenist, Rashad's mother. Pèair's mother used to cook for the family but after she had gone through tough times that had left Pèair alone to take care of himself, Ms. Kenist took action and welcomed him to her home.

There, Pèair met a little troublemaker by the name of Rashad and they hit it off ever since. As they grew older both boys slowly went their own ways. Rashad's father had manage to teach Pèair the art of persuasion and how to invest while managing to teach Rashad how to grow up and be a successful leader. Both boys had helped each other become better men and had vowed to never let one another down.