7: Upcoming Terror

I walked downstairs trying to figure out ways to escape so my plan could work.

Instead I end up roaming the huge place. I opened a door leading to the balcony and saw a big beautiful flower garden. "Wow!" I whispered to myself.

"Nice, huh?" Rashad said coming out of the blue.

"Yeah" I replied not taking my eyes away from them until big strong arms were wrapped around my waist. I was going to turn until he told me to relax.

"Close your eyes" he whispered and I felt air on my neck. I close my eyes feeling more relax inhaling then exhaling as I opened my eyes feeling more comfortable. There wasn't much to it, I hadn't developed any emotions though my mind was more of a blue print. I had him in control and that was all I cared about.
.

After taking a shower and putting clothes on I reverted back to what I was set to do.

I grabbed my notebook that had the password in and after typing the seven digits,  I was led to the security cameras, and electricity with some basic files.

I smiled when I saw the map showing where my room is. I tapped the button turning on and off my light.

"Ha" I laughed knowing I'll soon leave here.

"You awake?" I heard a deep voice said from the other end of the door I hurried shutting the laptop then sliding it under my bed before he came in.

"Uh hi" I said sitting on the floor.

"What are you doing on the floor?" He said and I looked around trying to find a lie.

"I was uh...looking over my notes" I said flipping the page that contained the password and he nodded.

It was awkward for that minute until he chose to speak up.

"There's another ball and I plan on taking you as my date" he said and I tried, I tried so hard to not blush but I did anyways. As heat was on my cheeks I nodded to keep cool. "It's tonight at 9:30". He then kneeled down and pecked my lips before leaving.

I let out a huge sigh the second he left.  He just kissed me again? I quickly brushed it off before turning back to my laptop and develop a plan to escape tonight. I had an idea to show my presence to not reside suspicion then return back to my room and leave while everyone is distracted.

I like Rashad, I really did but I had to go. My mother needed me.

I browsed the book and saw this beautiful big red dress that had screamed to be worn by me.

8:00pm

Lepania couldn't come because she had much to do for the vast group of people but I decided that I would leave her a letter as a goodbye.

RASHAD P.O.V

I logged in my website and it said I already have logged in so I assume Pèair must have logged in.

"Rashad gray or black" Pèair bust in with two suites.

How can he log in without...wait.

"Pèair did you sign in the website?" I asked him and he shook his head.

"No..what's happening?" He asked sitting next to me.

"Someone's on it" I replied as I look at him.

"Tis' is not good. It's not safe" He said grabbing my laptop and going on settings. "This person logged in about 43 minutes ago" he said before continuing. "That's enough time to get all the information" he said and I shook my head in disbelief.

     "What kind of sick as-. when we find out who he is, kill him" I said then called my team to track this person down. "Also, cancel the Ball"