Teaser

Hi guys!

Long Time no see. I am back from my boarding school but still I have to give exams but after watching all your response I couldn't stop myself from writing this teaser. I hope you like it.
I would like to know your reviews about whether I should continue this story or not?

As it's been a long time while I had stopped writing due to my schooling.

After getting a good amount of your reviews I will decide whether this needs to continue or not.

Enjoy the teaser.

Teaser.

"Here! Your files" I gave these files to him after sorting out them.

"Thanks . You are a life saver." Cabir smiled.

"By the way you forgot to mention about a pregnant lady? Hmm" I smirked

He was shocked but covered from it pretty fast as he gave me his most charming smile.

"You met already. I was about to plan a date with the three of us." He said.

I laughed loud enough to gather the attention of all business partners and their assistants.

"What's so funny?" Growled and angry voice.

I am assuming this is my dear husband. He is the angriest man I know on this planet who can scowl on every shit topics. No offense! But truth is truth.

God bless me. Ha! No, God bless him.

I turned around with a little smile.

"Sorry sir. I was out of the way. Please forgive me."

***

Any other information you need from me then you can message me on my message board.

Thanks.

Roumania