4. Jealous & Possessive

(# unedited)

Chapter 4. || Jealous & Possessive

My entire vaccation was shit. Bloody shit. That Soha is really a bad lay. And on top of that she is too clingy from my normal flings. Like,  I am guy of wham bham and thank you ma'am. But she is not getting that. I ditched her the next day in Hawaii as there were more beauty's from around the world.

When I can have international pasta why would I go with desi irritating chapati. But my all dreams went in vain because I was stupid to think that Soha is hot and apparently she is really not great. I mean how can I be so stupid?

But nonetheless all these ten days were borderline waste.

Now I am back and need to take control. I need to find an effecient secretary first . Last night I fired Soha on the spot . Although she has never really worked for me but still is screaming at me that I can't take her job.

Like hell I can't. I am the boss. I do as I please.

Nerve of this bitch.

Today my house was also Empty from my wife. I wonder where she went  ? Whatever , she can do as she pleases I don't give a fuck.

I am really in a shitty mood today because of Soha. She is ringing me continuously for her job but I am not picking up the phone.

I enter inside my office and the receptionist greets me . I nod at her and make my way to my private elevators along with my bodyguards . Six guards are covering me for my protection . I am a billionaire so these things are normal to me. I had made my company with my efforts and with the help of cabir , my best friend  . I had a fight with my father and then I had started this company from the scratch. Now it is India's number one company. I am proud of myself and my team.

"Manik!!!" Screeched a voice.

"God! Dammit Soha. Guards, throw her out." I order them.

But she is a fast snake. She is here before I could throw her out. Meanwhile a tornado Is going to strike on us. A girl with a mountain of files is spiraling down on us.

Soha has pushed her it seems. She is going to fall flat on the ground but before that I catch her from her waist . Her ass is to my front . This is an extremely weird position. Heck! She would have destroyed her face in this collision.

But her skin is so soft. I can feel it from her top only. The touch sent a shiver down my spine and my pants are getting tight at the thought of peeling the dress off her.

After a minute she controlled herself and stood up.

"Thank you. I am so sorry." She said quickly while picking up her files.

I so wanted to see her face. As if she heard my wish she turned around and I sucked in my harsh breathe.

"Thank you again. I gotta go." She told me with a shocked face.

She is beautiful. Beautiful would be the understatement. She is exquisite . Beyond words, her milky white skin is making me drool. All the blood is rushing down south in my body.

Her green eyes are like emerald. So deep and intense.

She hastily made her way inside the elevators with a really shocked look. I want to know why?

But in my daydreaming i did'nt realize that she is already gone.

Fuck. Who is she?

I will find you emerald. My emerald. This sounds good.

"Manik Babe..." Soha ask I'm a screeching voice.

"Shut up. Throw her out." I growled loud

I enter in the elevators thinking about my emerald.