1. Hell !!! comes with a sorry....

(#unedited)

chapter 1 : " hell!! Comes with a sorry...."

Finally ! We are done with this shit. I know it must be weird to think that my own marriage ceremony was weird but fuck it really was. I don't know how I agreed to do this melodrama. I was fine earlier but my dear parents , note the sarcasm has to order me to get married to this devil here. The hell.

But what can I do ? I am just a little petsy Nandini . Who will listen to me?

I am not talking to you god. You are the sole reason of my this shitty situation. I pout at the thought of marriage.

"Hello madam. Come out from your day dream. " Mocked a voice.

I just turned towards him. Yeah! Yeah my husband. So what he is a jerk?

A big a-hole. Typical womaniser and thinks he is god gift to womankind. Well! Maybe for others out there but not for me.

I didn't speak anything but then he started his own Mahabharata story. In my life why everybody is like that but still I will give him benefit of doubt . After all he is my husband. Not the sarcasm but still I would like to know his true intentions about this marriage.

So, let's behave like a meek lamb. You can do this Nandini. I patt my self in my mind and brace for his onslaught.

Let's see what this fucker has in mind.

"Listen, carefully. I will continue my bachelor life." He said with this full on arrogant tone.

I scoffed. I know you better than yourself. I have read tons of Wattpad story where hero is just like that . Good for me you are my villian so I don't care. Do whatever you want to do?

.Who cares?

Not me.

Never me.

"I don't care what you do with yourself. Just don't come in front of me
There will be girls coming in this house. So I don't want any nagging." He said or rather pointed the fact I already knew.

"You are not my wife for me. Just an ugly duck. So stay out of my way." He smirked and left the place while going to his room I assumed.

I sighed. Finally I am free.

"One more thing you will sleep in a different room." He said and left me in the room.

Thank God! He left. If he thinks that I am some little innocent baby who will cry after hearing her husband saying that he will carry his extra Marital affair then he got this wrong. I am not gonna cry . Hell  I am fucking happy.

I don't love him . So why would I care and good thing I have my own room. Earlier I was sad with this marriage drama but now I don't have anything to be worried about. I am going to enjoy my life.

" Ma'am. Are you alright?" Asked a female voice. I turned around but my long white dress just had to stuck and I Trip. Oh ! How I love my dress... Note the sarcasm

I quickly try to get up but my fucking veil is also struck on my necklace. It is like I am suffocating here.

The lady helps me get up and also removes my veil from the face . I huff and puff after this so called torture. God ! It was terrible. That's why I don't like girly clothes. I am a perfect tomboy. The girly clothes and anything related to their accessories are death trap as you can see in my situation. It is best to stay away from these creAtures.

"Yeah! I am okay."

"By the way who are you?" I turn around to properly look at her.

" I am the housekeeper." She said and gave me a small smile.

She seems pretty nice. A middle aged woman Myst be in her thirties or Earl forties. She has a oval face and  kind smile. By far she is good to me .

"Oh! I am Nandini."

"I know ma'am. I heard everything." She told me with a guilty face.

"Don't be sorry for me and yeah it's Nandini not Ma'am. Are we clear?" I ask with a smile.

She reluctantly nods. "Nandini, if you don't mind me asking are you really alright after that?" She asked motioning towards mr jerks room.

"Yes! Yes. It's nothing to me. By the way what is your name?" I questioned

"Silly me. It is Marie." She smiled.

"Let me take you to your room." She said and I moved with her to see my new room.

Well, as long as I am not in his presence I am okay in a barn too. Fucker thinks he is so important , huh!

Important my ass. He needs me for his money and property and look at his guts he is throwing me a tamper. Silly fucker!!

"Sure."

We enter inside a big room and the walls are white in color. Automatically it is my favorite cause white is my favorite color along with black.

"Rest here. Do you want me to cook something for you real fast." She ask concerned.

"Yeah sure. I am a bit hungry so it will be great."

I decided to sleep after eating so I changed into my silk pajamas and a loose shirt. After waiting for fifteen minutes in my room I can't control myself and go out in search of Marie.

But as I come out of my room I get the biggest shock of my life to see clothes lying here and there on the floor and everywhere.

I follow the trail of the clothes and come in front of the kitchen where I can see the asshole eating. And by eating it is not the food. He is eating a pussy of some chick. On the fucking kitchen slab.

EEwew! I can't eat . God... Yuckkk.!!??

Where is Marie?

I take a left and enter inside a room to see Martha prepaying my food. But after seeing all the pornographic detail I don't think I can eat anything else.

"Maria stop it. I don't want to eat anymore"

She gets startled after my announcement.

"Oh hell! Did you see them?"

I nod.

"Sorry dear." She apologise sweetly

"It's OK. " I agreed but from insight I am seething.

***

Phew! A chapter as promised.

I want a good response on this otherwise I won't give you frequent updates cause I still have two other stories to update. The story which will have great response I will update them only. So you better give me your reviews.

I feel bad for Nandini. She couldn't even eat. What do you think will happen next?

Did you find it different from other stories or this was just OK OK hmm. Tell me.

Please vote, comment and share my story if you like it.

** I am new author. Support me**

Love roumania.