Rotten to the Core

Isle of the Lost
Mal: I was walking around with my Best friend Jay, he's like my brother I know I can count on him any time I needed him. I met him when I was eight he had tried to steal from me but I had caught him.
Flashback
The long hair boy was trying to find something to steal before going home, he knew if he came home empty handed his father would beat him. The boy was about to give up and accept his fate but at that moment he saw a purpled hair girl he never seen her before. He noticed she had some jewelry on her so he decided she would be his next victim. He stepped forward to her and started trying to make small talk. "Hey cool hair" Jay said she gave him a weird look but replied with a "Thanks" the young boy stepped forward and tried make conversation almost flirting with her. He constantly gave her a smile while Mal wasn't stupid she knew exactly was he was trying to do. The young boy thought Mal didn't notice he took the necklace he took it smoothly he had lied to her she had something caught in her hair and that he had got it for her. As he walked away he heard her following him and when he turned around he saw her eyes were glowing green and that when he realized this was the daughter of Maleficent. "Give me the necklace" was all Mal really needed to say to most people but this kid had ball she admired it. Jay started running back not scared of her and she chased after him. Once Mal caught him in an alley she tackled him to the wall and he tried to fight back but Mal was too good and she could tell he didn't have that much experience. She kinda felt bad so she stopped punching him. "Not gonna lie you're a good fighter" said jay but with bitterness in his voice. Mal laughed "thanks" was all she replied. "Now please tell me why were you so stupid to steal from Maleficent daughter" Mal said with a mocking tone escaping her lips. "I'm not stupid and i don't care whose your mom because I know how to steal" Jay answered with despite I'm his voice. "Fine you did steal it fair and square and I'll let you keep it only and only if you teach how to steal." Mal had said with somewhat excitement in her voice. "I'm sorry what!" was all that came out of Jay laughing "yeah not gonna happen" Jay said, Mal looked somewhat offended "how about if I teach you how to fight?" Mal said with a smirk knowing what the boy wanted. "You got a deal then purple see you here tomorrow same time" Jay said. "Ok cool but don't ever call me 'purple' again" Mal answered. They walked the opposite direction without telling each other their names. That was a start of a beautiful evil friendship.
Present time
Jay: Mal and I were terrorizing the local civilians of the isle. I can't say I love Mal I have a great care for her she like a sister to me. She made me a better villain when she caught me stealing from her she said that she will let it slide if he taught to steal and she would teach him to fight. I didn't really know how to fight my father never taught me, he only taught me how to steal so the deal was made and from then and on a friendship grew between two. I had my head hanging low trying to see if I find something on the floor. I hear Mal call my name and I see her eyes turn green all of the sudden that must mean one thing only her mother was close.
Mal: " Hello mother" I didn't have to turn around to know that why everyone started running away. I turned around to see my mother and she was telling that she was disappointed for stealing candy and I had told her it's was from a baby she instantly congratulated me for some reason. My other told Jay and I were picked to go to a new school. I thought it was weird who would want basically two kids from two of the most evil villain there was. My mother instantly told us that the school is Auradon, my body went tense I felt Jay try to run away but mother men held him in place all I could think was what did Jay and I get ourself into.