Chapter 17- Escape

Chapter 17

Hey guys.. I'm back and I'm thinking about changing the title. What do you think. I like the title "Multiple Unthinkable Events" let me know in the comments.

Chapter 17

"You can't starve them!" I screamed, following the alpha to a heist bedroom.

"Why are you so angry, we released your father." Not my boyfriend!

"Okay, can I ask you something?" He turned around in front of a empty bedroom.

"What?"

"Can you at least let out one more person of my choice?" I asked, begging.

"Bye Elizabeth. This is your room, get dressed in nice clothes, I'm getting tired of the school uniform. At dinner the pack will meet their luna and my mate today." Luna? I didn't except the mate bond, I already accepted Lucas's, plus Lucas has... Manners.

Even though I was frightened, I realized he gave me a clue. I have until dinner to free everyone. I had to hurry and inform my siblings and mom.

After sniffing out my hybrid family, I told them my plan and they agreed.

When we heard the pack exit for their daily run, my family and I whirled into action. We scrambled downstairs and unlocked all the cages. I searched for Lucas, his cage was all the way at the end. He looked the worst. Bags formed under his eyes and his lips were bleeding... from his fangs. He was drinking his own blood.

I quickly pulled him out of the cage and slung his arm over my shoulder. We all ran out the front door and into the forest.

Crunching of leaves made me jump at times, but I reminded myself that they were just the students.

"Mom. Where are we going?"

"The only place we can go. To my father's pack." She replied.

I met my grandfather when I was younger, and always wondered why he still looked so young. But just like vampires, werewolves age slowly.

My mother pulls out her phone and begins speaking to the caller in murmurs. "Yes I got... Sure... or course." Were the remnants of what I heard her say.

When we reached a clearing in the path, she told us to stop and wait, Her father's pack is going to pick us up. I laid Lucas along a tree, and watched as his eyes futtered open and close. His eyes were still red brimmed from starvation. I pulled out a emergency blood bag out of my bookbag. After breaking the label, I placed the bag to his mouth. It took a while to realize it, but when he recognised the bag he slowly sipped it.

-----------------------------------------------------

Twigs snapped, and wolfs stepped from behind the trees. The middle wolf (guessing the alpha) stood in front. His fur was brownish reddish, with gold flecks in his eyes. He stood proud.

"Tony" My mother whispered under her breath. The wolf nodded in response and my turned back to us.

"Quickly everyone get on a wolf."

I picked Lucas up and placed myself and him on the back of the wolf. When everyone was on a wolf, the wolf's took off speeding through the forest. The trees and flowers blurred our vision as I held onto the wolf's fur.

Almost halfway through the ride I felt a pain in my heart. I held onto Lucas tighter, trying to ignore the painful pounding.