Chapter 3- Detention

Chapter 3

Hey everybody!!!! I'm back with some more drama.

Don't forget to be a great wattpader and...:

Read

Comment

Vote

Anyway enjoy this chapter bye!!!

I have a twin?

Everything hit me all at once, My mother and I were never actually alone in the first place. We had family, with a whole lot of secrets. After the school assembly, my aunt guided me to the main office to receive my schedule, because apparently I've been forcefully enrolled here. After I received my schedule, she told where to go and introduced me to my teachers before school. Oh how I dread school. My auntie dragged me down the hallway to my first period class, History. After I was settled into my seat, she left. I was the first on in the classroom, so I sat there awkwardly watching all the pale student's file in the classroom. One of the male student took an interest and sat next to me.

"Hey I'm Marcus, I guessing your the new mysterious princess."

"Honestly I don't know what I am right now. Everything's so confusing, so please don't call me that."

He nodded his head, but continued to ask questions. "So how do you like V. A so far? Must be overwhelming, especially since you're going through all this drama." I decided to ignore him and reach into my backpack to grab my notebook. My aunt had given me a backpack full of supplies I was going to need, such as: notebooks, pencils, pens, folders, etc.

When everybody entered the classroom the teacher stood up and began teaching. "Werewolves, our natural enemies." He started. I know I didn't hear what I just heard, I quickly cleaned out my ears for wax. " They disagree with our survival ways, not understanding that that's how we're made. We have fangs, while they shift and that's the balance of the world". Okay this a joke, I muster a laugh feeling that's what I'm expected to do.

"Hahaha, you guys are so funny. Can we get to the real lesson now?" Everybody glared at me and the teacher frowned.

"I assure you, Ms. Moonstone, this no joking matter. I hope you enjoy detention with your delinquent siblings. Make a left at the door, go down the stairs, it should be on your right. Have a nice day."

I sighed and followed his directions to the detention room. It was a gigantic black door in the basement. I opened it, gave her the detention slip and sat down in the chair ignoring the four other students in the room.

We sat there for a while, until my dad bursts into the door angrily. "Seriously what did you do this time? You all are ruining the family reputation." I keep my head down noticing he didn't see me, He stayed focused on my siblings in front of me. They stayed quiet and peered back at me hinting to my father.

"Beth, what did you do to get in here?" He asked slightly softer than how he spoke to the others.

I raised my head up softly and responded to his question. "I was rude and interrupted class with an outburst." I air quoted 'outburst'.

He softened "That's not half as bad as what they might of did." He turned to the teacher behind the desk. "What are they in for this time?".

She took out a piece of paper stored in her desk and read off the list. "Tristen and Jacob: Bullying, Fights. Luna: Inappropriate graffiti. Elijah: Food fight, Destruction of school property." She shook her head after she said each incident.

"Alright you four, let's go. Elizabeth return to class, oh and you will be attending our family dinner tonight." With that I nodded and we parted our separate ways.