Chapter 11- Infirmary

Chapter 11

Here's another chapter, enjoy!

Sorry it took me so long to update.

Chapter 11

2 pair of hands, one rough and one smooth, carried me to the school's infirmary. I felt as they released me me onto a leathery bed covered with a single sheet. Towels, tissues, paper towels and clothes, hurriedly crossed my face. Rushing to lap up dry blood. I groaned at the stinging pain of alcohol swabs, disinfecting my open wounds.

Minutes later, they finished and my eyelids gradually decreased in weight. I sighed and blinked my eyes a couple times, then blinked them more.

"She's coming to doctor, DOCTOR!" A worried, familiar voice echoed throughout the infirmary. I rubbed my eyes until they agreed to open. It was Lucas. The worried voice was Lucas. I turned to the other side of the white leathery bed, pressing my right hand against it.

"Beth what happened?" His voice was full of ignorance and love.

I rolled my eyes, deciding not to answer him, He's probably faking. I dust myself off and swing my legs over to the opening on the bed. Pushing myself off I thanked the doctor and walked out.

"Beth.... wait!" He called as he followed me down the dark corridor leading towards my room. After my day so far... I don't want to continue classes.

"You shall call me Elizabeth!" I yelled behind me as I continued my movement to my dorm.

"Be- Elizabeth what did I do?"

I turned around to face him, clearly fuming. He appeared afraid of losing if me, then I silently cursed to myself. He doesn't know the rumor yet.

My voice softened a little bit, calming down more, as I spoke to him. "The rumors!" I shouted through me cries "The rumors, are my problem!"

I sat in a corner, crying and rocking back and forth. After a few seconds of trying to figure out if it's okay to sit next to me, he sat beside me rubbing me back. "What rumors?"

Then I told him everything, about Marcus... about John... about the rumors.

After our conversation, Lucas slowly stood up. I noticed as he did, his canines were longer than usual and his eyes turn black. Like I said before.. he would start a fight.

I pulled my legs closer to my chest while I was commemorating the past events, but they became tighter as I watch Lucas's vampire side take over. Before he completes his turn around the corner, he looks back at me angrily.

"And next time, don't care what other people have to say." And with that he turned the corner, looking for John. Turning the corner behind him was me.