Foreword

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

A D D I C T I O N

A PARK JIMIN FANFICTION

"You kissed me like an alcoholic taking their last drink."

"They asked me about drugs. I told them about your smile."

"I'm addicted to the way I feel when I think about you."

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

S Y N O P S I S

When you are addicted to drugs, you can go to rehab. But when you addicted to him, you can't do anything about it but suffer the beautiful pain of loving him.

Eun Hee thinks love is easy. But what she doesn't know is that it's more deadly than drugs and more addictive than alcohol. When Eun Hee meets a notorious heartbreaker, a young millionaire, Park Jimin, she gets addicted. But she doesn't know, she'd have to pay a big price for the drug called Park Jimin. Is she willing to pay the price for the ecstasy we call love?

Or will she let this addiction kill her slowly?

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

D E D I C A T I O N

To every ARMY reading this, especially Jimin biased.

I hope this book makes your feel some type of way. And who knows? Your wild fantasies about Jimin might make a cameo in this book. ;)

On the serious note, this book is dedicated to our boys who we love so dearly and to ARMYs.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

W A R N I N G S

Mature themes ● Drug usage ● Ship sinking
Character Death(s) ● Swearing

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

A C H I E V E M E N T S

#5 in Fanfiction

Featured on Wattpad Preview page

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

D I S C L A I M E R

●  This is edited version of ADDICTION. The differences between already existing (completed) version and this version are quite a lot.
Edited version has better grammar, vocabulary, a lot of new scenes, deletion of unnecessary or unrealistic scenes, more EunMin moments. Overall, it'll be better and improved version quite different from the first draft. And it definitely has a very very different and darker vibe than before. You're welcome.

No translations allowed.

●  Please be kind. If you don't like the book, you can remove it from your library instead of commenting bad things. Thank you very much.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

C O P Y R I G H T S

Copyright © 2018 by Rose A.  ( @azurenights )

I'm not affiliated with Bighit or BTS ( 방탄소년단 ) in any way.

This book is a work of fiction. The names characters, places, and incidents are products of the writer's imagination or have been used fictitiously and are not to be construed as real. Any resemblance to persons, living or dead, actual events, locales or organizations is entirely coincidental.

All rights are reserved. No part of this book may be used or reproduced in any manner whatsoever without written permission from the author.

( aka. Do NOT copy this book and the scenes in it. I'll hunt you down and drag your sorry arse to court. Don't tempt me. I've had enough with people plagiarising my works. If you want to write a book, write an original one with scenes that you brainstormed and not by copying others' works. That is so insensitive if you copy the scenes and think you're going to get away with it. )

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

C O N T A C T

Twitter Tumblr ● Instagram

azurenightswp

Email (for business and fan arts)

Pm me for the account.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Happy reading, loves!