"Wait !" One of Adam's friends told me to turn around just to stop me on the blonde who shook his head, rolling his eyes on his friends behind him. "Don't pay attention to the guys. They can be assholes sometimes but you don't have to leave. "

I let a smile on my lips notice his effort before giving an uncertain look at Adam.

The latter had an expression of hope making me shrug my shoulders before turning to the rest of them. " At one condition. We are going outside. It's beautiful and I would like to enjoy the first rays of the sun. "

"Sure. Why not." Adam immediately accepted, jumping in his turn from the window sill before signing to his friends to follow us as he walked by my side. "So you're coming this weekend ?"

I stared at him with a eyebrow confused before turning to Adam as a question mark. " This week-end ? "

"We make a performance. We're going to be the stars of the show."

"All the girls are going to be at our feet. "

"Damn, man, you always think about chicks !"

"Not my fault, they love me. "

Adam gave me an exaggerated look at the idiocies of his friends making me laugh with him before pushing the door of the building to make my way out.

I soon spotted the girls around a picnic table before looking for one for us as well.

"Here. "

I soon felt an arm on my shoulders making me look at Adam as he guided me to a free bench.

Once again, I was not really thinking about his contact since we were friends.

Not to mention that I was undeniably and deeply in love with Christoffer Schistad.

To be honest, I had not been able to find a single boy that seemed better to me since the day Iben found my notebook in this cafeteria.

God, it felt like it had been hundreds of years before. There had been so many dramas and stories between that famous day and now that I had almost forgotten my tyrant.

I could still see her in the corridors, but for some reason, she looked away all the time.

And I knew she was sitting as far away from me as we could together.

I felt like I had become the tyrant and she, the prey trying to run away from me. Not that this was actually what was happening since I could never be one of those bullies.

No matter what, I stayed that looser who had no friends before this year and I didn't really complain about that title.

However, my attention was not slow to be challenged again by Adam as he leaned maliciously on my shoulder by signing a point at the other end of the yard. "I think we broke your friends."

"Huh ?"

He pointed at their picnic table just to make me post a confused expression at the sight of the girls staring at me with wide eyes and their mouths open.

Even Noora seemed shocked.

I frowned not knowing what I had done before I just shrugged my shoulders as I turned back to the boys.

Erik soon switched on the music on his phone, throwing us into a lively conversation about our musical styles.

I laughed immediately as Dénis told me one of the stories of the guys when suddenly all the boys fell into a tense silence.