44

"MARIYAH!" I looked up saw my best friend. I screamed and ran to her. I flew into her arms and we fell on the floor hugging.

we heard a squeal. we got up and saw josh and tyler hugging each other and jumping around.

tyler let go of him and gave Lauren a hug. I ran into josh's arms and he spun me around. "how was la?" I ask.
"it was great! you smell good!" he says.
"you smell good to!" I say. he set me down and we all went to the main room.

it was decorated and there was food on the table. we all sat down and they told us about florida. I turned music on and everyday by Ariana grande played.
"so how was it without us?" josh asks, before taking a bite of his taco.

Lauren pov
"it was okay I guess. we did miss you guys. mariyah got her third piercing-"
"you did what!?" I exclaim, throwing my Taco on the table.
"this is why I don't get things done when your around" she mutters.
"you never told me! I saw these amazing earrings in Claire's at the mall!" I showed her a picture. "It's fine"

"me and tyler talked" mariyah says.
"really? that's great!" josh smiled.
"squinty squint squint!" she says.
"stop it!" he pouts, folding his arms.
"it's cute!" I exclaim. "agree" Tyler says.
"your bullies!" he says. "mariyah do you agree?" I turn to her. "yep"
tyler coughed. "tylers cuter" She says.
"thank you" he says, sipping his bajo blast.

they helped us unpack and then we all got into our pjs and watched a movie.
after it ended mariyah and Tyler tidied up. we offered to help but they refused. "you came off an airplane a few hours ago. you guys need to rest" she says, putting a blanket over me and josh.

me and josh cuddled and watched a bit of tv. after I saw mariyah go upstairs to brush her teeth. and about 10 minuets after that I heard screaming.

mariyah pov
after I brushed my teeth, I went to tylers room. he was sitting on his bed staring into space. I jumped beside him and he squeaked. "you scared me!"
"sorry" I giggle. he smiled and pulled me close to him. "can I talk to you?"
"sure" I say, as i open my bottle of water. "I'm worried about you. as they days go by you look sadder and sadder. and... it kills me you know? I love you so much and I hate seeing you in pain. so... I scheduled you an appointment for a councillor" I choked on my water and dropped the bottle, water spilling all over his bed.

"you did not!" I exclaim.
"I kind of did" he says.
"I cannot believe you!"
"I just want you to be okay!"
"I'm FINE! I don't need counselling!"
"your not fine! your broken!"
"when I started cutting at 13, my mother and head of year booked me an appointment for one to! you know what it led me to!?" I was screaming now.
"mariyah calm down!" he exclaimed.
"I FUCKING OVERDOSED! YOU WANT THAT TO HAPPEN AGAIN!?"
"you..." he was speechless.
"I'm sorry"

"hey-" I pushed him away and ran to my room, sobbing my heart out.