19

we got my things and put it back in josh's house. perfection. we all sat on the couch and turned the tv on. news how great. "lauren" I looked at mariyah
"why do you eat" we all groaned. "I'm bored" she says folding her arms.
"go finish 13 reasons why"
"I did. the suicide scene TRIGGERED me. I was an emotional mess for two hours" she told me shakingly.

"why don't we all go to the park?"
"I look trash as always so can I get ready?" she asks. she was wearing grey leggings and a loose white t shirt and black socks. "go on. 15 minuets" I say as she headed up.

she came back down wearing a white twenty one pilots top, a black adidas hoodie which had white stripes, black leggings, her holographic adidas superstars and a black beanie. her make up was different. foundation, concealer, powder, eye shadow, mascara, eye liner, false lashes, highlight, a tiny bit of blush, a small amount of bronzer and a burgundy liquid lip stick. "babe you look beautiful" tyler compliments her.
"so I usually dont?" she joked.
"n-no I j-just" he stammered. "she's joking" I say. mariyah wasn't a full make up person. she usually settles for concealer, powder, eye liner, mascara and lip balm. "that took you 15 minuets?" josh was astonished. she nodded. "take notes lauren" he says to me. we all laughed.

we headed to the park - picking up Taco Bell on the way - and sat under our tree. we handed out the tacos and ate in silent. then we started a bit of conversation up. mariyah was quiet. she felt a bit awkward wit all the make up on. "lauren this lip funk is preventing me from food, have you got a wipe?" she asks me. "sure" I roll my eyes playfully and hand her one. after she took it off she was able to eat properly. "why do girls bother with make up?" tyler asks. "it's fun" I say. "it makes me feel pretty" mariyah says.

"its art" I point out. "mariyah you are pretty. with or without make up" tyler says. her cheeks went pink. "thank you" she says quietly. "do you ever feel we shouldn't wear make up? or dont like us wearing it?" I ask the boys. "it's your life, your face, your money" josh says. "have fun before you die" tyler says, taking a third Taco.