42

two days left!

I'm excited but so nervous! me and Lauren spoke a bit but still! It was gong to be so awkward and weird!

Tyler and me went to visit his family. I'd met them a few times before but whenever I did I got so nervous and stammered and stuttered and oh god it was just not good at all.

I got ready into this:

 as it was quite cold today surprisingly

as it was quite cold today surprisingly. I did my make up and put some jewellery on to. tyler walked in as I was zipping my boots up. "you look beautiful" he says to me. I blushed and smiled. "thanks" I say quietly. he helped me up. "you've grown!"

I laughed and he kissed my forehead.
"nervous?" he asks me. I nod.
"I'm sorry! I-" he cut me off.
"Don't apologise okay? it's not your fault you get nervous. everyone does. when I laid eyes on you I was shook by your beauty and nervous to. I wanted to talk to you but I didn't know how"
"but then you got my number from josh and we texted and met up the day that Lauren and josh did" I smile.

we eventually headed out. I was shaking when I was greeting his mom. she didn't say anything. she smiled and offered me water. I was stammering when I declined her offer.

"hey, look at me" I turn round to face tyler, tears in my eye. "don't be upset okay? you can't help being shy. if you want I'll tell them. they won't say anything I promise" he says softly.
"I hate being like this" I whispered, crying into his arms quietly.

"it's not your fault " he whispered.
"look, why don't you wait for me in my room and we can talk okay?" he asks.
"we came to visit your family. and that's what we're gonna do. I'm not gonna let my stupid anxiety ruin the day. let's just forget it?" I ask him.

"can we at least talk at home? I need to know your okay" he says kindly.
"yes and we can order a pizza and have a bajo blast... just not now"
"and also don't call yourself stupid" he added. "let's just go" I smile and shake my head.

I got to know his sister Maddy more. she was actually the same age as me and really kind. she sat beside me and complimented my make up. I thanked her quietly. tyler sat close to me talking to his dad and his brother Jay. he was holding my hand which kept me calm.

"your eye make up matches my nail" her nails were nude. "they do" I smile.
"I heard you like nail art" she says.
"pretty much" I show her my nails. they were blue with little holo decals.
"I love it to!" she showed me some pictures of some of her work. she's really good. "your so good!" I say.
"your better! how long have you-"

we got cut off with zack running in.
"Tyler I heard your girlfriend was here!" I went pink. everyone else laughed. "yes my girlfriend is here"
"I heard she liked ariana grande"
"hello" I spoke up. "hi" he says.
"this is getting weird" Jay says. Tatum aka Zacks wife and tylers sister in law came in. "what's up?" she asks.
"your husband is making Tyler's girlfriend uncomfortable" maddy says.
"she has a name" Tyler says.
"yes SHE does" I say turning to Tyler.
"what?" he asks. "what?" I ask.
"what?" he asks again, confused.
"what?" I say. everyone laughed.

"your embarrassing me!" he pouts.
"is she?" I ask. we all laughed again.
"I'm leaving" he says getting up. he left the room and we all laughed. he was too. "now I know why Tyler is so-" before Zack could finish I got up.
"I'm leaving before you finish that"

I have to say it was a pretty good visit his time.

I hate this chapter what am I stab me thanks bye