30

lauren pov
the video uploaded and my phone buzzed.

Josh👫💘: got a surprise for you ;)

I wonder what he planned. I closed my laptop and went to find tyler. I knocked on mariyahs door and he sleepily opened it. "were you sleeping?" I ask. he nodded. "oh sorry" I say quietly.
"it's okay" he yawned. "how are you?"
"I'll be good when mariyah is back" my heart sank. "I'm so sorry" I whisper
"it's done now. okay? no stress" he says
I smiled lightly and he went to get dressed.

an hour later josh came home. "guys I got a surprise!" he called us. I ran to him. "what did you get?" I ask. he stepped away from where he was standing and mariyah was revealed. hot tears streamed down my cheeks. I ran to her and threw my arms round her. "I'm so sorry!" I cried. "It's okay" she says quietly, rubbing my back.
"I'm such a bitch! really I am! slap me or-" she cut me off. "I'm going to ignore you for a week starting now" she replied, letting go of me. "I guess I deserve this" I shrugged.

"tyler!" me and josh shout. "I'm busy!" he replied, stepping out of mariyahs room, holding mariyahs sketchbook in his arms. "your too busy for me?" mariyah asks, stepping out from behind josh who was taller than her.
his mouth hung open. he dropped the book and his arms flew around his girlfriend. "my baby" he whispered.
I saw tears leak out of mariyahs eyes when he said that. they really did love each other.

mariyah pov
my eyes opened to the sound of music. I yawned and rubbed my eyes.  truce was playing quietly and tyler was sitting at my desk, drawing in my sketchbook. I got up and went to him. "what ya doing?" I ask. he put one of the sharpies down. "writing something for you" he replied. "may I read it?"
"not yet" he smiles cheekily.
"stop smiling! it makes me weak!" I reply. "oh well..." he smiled mores
"tyler!" I laughed. "are you ticklish?"
"no..." I reply, slowly moving away.

"I will find out" he replied.
"good luck on that" I shrug, turning my phone on. "I wouldn't do that if I were you-" too late. there were comment on my recent instagram and theories about me.

I saw her yesterday walking around by herself!

Did they kick her out?

I wouldn't be surprised lmao

why is tyler still with her?

it actually hurt inside. I saw more which is way to hard to write about. then I saw laurens recent post. it was an instagram selfie that said:

whenever I saw the quote "you never know what people are going through" I thought I knew what it meant. I didn't. people hide a lot. you can't tell if they're happy or sad. you don't know if you hurt them or not. life is short. be kind to people ~ 🌸

I turned my phone off. I didn't feel like going on it. "are you okay?" tylers hang was on my shoulder. "I'm okay" I reply.
"your not" he replied.
"I don't even know why I'm getting so sad over this" i mumbled.
"it's normal. don't worry" he says.
"I need food" I reply, standing up.
"you hungry?" he asks me.
"yes AND one of my teachers from my old middle school told me that when your sad, you eat chocolate" I say.
"and you believe that?" he asks.
"yes because it works!" I reply. I go under my bed and take out a box of snacks. I took out a bar of aero.

me and tyler sat on my bed, watching YouTube, eating the chocolate. and he seemed really high but it was cute at the same time.