21

we took mariyah to the airport. I cried a bit and so did tyler. we hugged her and told her to call us and FaceTime us and text us and other stuff. then it was time for her to board. she started crying and hugging us. we said one last bye and she was off.

mariyah pov
we arrived to the airport and lauren and tyler started to cry. I gave lauren.
"don't do anything stupid please. stay strong and if you need me call me or anything. I don't give a shit if it's 5am, call me. be good and smile" she sobs. we hugged and I promised. tylers go. he was silent and just had tears rolling down his cheeks. "don't do anything" he whispered. I wiped his eyes. "I won't" I was crying now. "text and call me everyday" he didn't know what to say. "tyler I promise. I'll do my best to- no. I won't hurt myself or be an idiot or do something that will hurt you. I won't. I promise" I cried.

we hugged for long then I hugged josh and he spun me round. "your like 5 I swear" I say. "and your 3" he says. "lemon" I say. "I'm a lime" he says. "your a lemon josh" I say. "I'm a lime!" he protests. "explain the lemon hair then" I say. "the limes betrayed me" he says.
"how sad" I smile. we hugged again.
"be strong" he says. "I will be" I mumble. "you smell nice" I added. "why thank you" he replied. then it was time for my flight. I started to cry again. I hugged them all one last time and headed to my flight.

time to go home.