12

lauren pov

so me and josh are back together. we texted a lot last night till tyler texted me to stop. me and josh decided to hang out today at the mall. i got ready into a pastel blue jumper, black jeans and white converse. i did my make up and added a choker and got my bag. i had money, keys, earphones, my charger, gum and more inside. josh came and picked me up. today was bound to be great.

mariyah pov

"you have to do it"
"and what if i dont want to?" i ask sassily.
"we will have issues"
"bruv, we already do"
"you dont know what im capable of
"shut up! i am not going to do any of your shit for you! when have you ever helped me in life?"
"wouldnt want tyler to know about last month would you?"

"last month?" shit shit. tyler heard. i ended the call and turned round.
"josh and lauren broke up.. remember?" i say awkwardly.
"and..?" he continued.
"i-i cant tell you" i stammer.
"why not?" he asked me.
"i just cant okay?"
"no not okay! why do you keep things from me all the time? do you not trust me?"

"its not that-"
"it sure is"
"if i tell you, you will never look at me the same"
"you cheated on me?" my eyes widened.
"no!"
"i wont be mad, i promise!"
"yes you will!"
"i wont unless you tell me!"
"i cant!"
"im done with this! you dont tell me crap! dont say you trust me! you dont! dont even get started on that bull crap! if you really loved me you would tell me!"
"i do-"

"lies!" he walked out the room and i sighed. why do i find it hard to tell him shit? oh yeah, i dont want him heart broken. bur he dosent understand that...