32

the next day we went out to eat. we went to the Olivie Tree (I think that's what it's called). we were all in different moods. josh was happy, tyler was hyper, mariyah was tired and I was frustrated. yep. but whilst we ate we all talked and then they told us they're new album was dropping this year.
"dropping?" mariyah asks. tyler nods. "from the sky?" she asked. she looked up. "god, drop the cd on my face!" we all laughed at her joke.

we went home after that and brendon came over. "hello children" he says as he walks in. "beebo!" we all chorus. we take turns hugging him and we all sit n the couch. "I hear there's an album dropping from the sky" he says. "that's what mariyah said" josh says. "great minds think alike" he says. we laugh and I sit next to him. "happy late birthday bitch" I say. "I ain't no bitch" he says sassily."I got your a gift" mariyah says, taking her high heels off.

"dudeee no way" brendon got up and slipped them on. "wow brendon really does make those high heels work" tyler says. we all laughed as brendon strutted round, wearing them.

mariyah put it on her Snapchat as we all clapped for brendon. "queen!" I yell, as he kicked them off. "queen beebo" josh says. "that fits" I say. "I prefer breadbin" tyler says. "you know what I like" brendon says. "what?" "bitch" we all laughed again. "I built a house of memories" mariyah says. "did you?" brendon asks. "no, it's my favourite song that's the thing" she shrugged.

his wife came over a while later. we met her once before. I saw the way he looked at her and died. she was really pretty and so sweet. she hung out with us girls for a bit and then they brought they're dog in. mariyah screamed and ran away. she's a bit frightened of dogs.

"what's up with her?" brendon asks.
"she's scared of dogs" I admit.
"why? they're cute" josh says.
"let's just say, she never has good experience with dogs" I say.
"does she like cats?" he asks.
"she loves them. she has one back in her house at London" I tell him.
"she has a cat!?" he exclaims. "yeah"
"and she didn't even let me visit it!"
"well lets go back to London later on and you can meet HIM" I say.

they left late at night. and well, brendon was a bit mean and put one of his dogs in mariyahs room. she was sitting at her desk, drawing. and then he stayed sniffing her leg. And she screamed. I've never heard her scream that loud. she ran out the room and upstairs. brendon was laughing and josh was a bit to. even me. "your mean" sarah says, but then she laughed to. tyler didn't notice us laughing as he was half way up the stairs.