I'm Jealous and You Know Why

Start from the beginning

Kendall also wrapped her arm around her boyfriend before she speak, "Babe, that's Camila Cabello, Lauren's wife."

"But I know what I saw. Besides, Shawn told me-"

What happened next surprise the hell out of me. Lauren suddenly grabbed the collar of his shirt, making him stop in the mid of his sentence, "Listen to me, you cunt! Whatever that impotent jerk told you was nothing but a lie! Camila's mine, not Shawn's!"

Lauren's suddenly off behavior literally caught me off guard. What the hell happened to her? Is that the effect of making her drink 10 cups of coffees or maybe is it because of the stunt I've pulled on her a while ago? Whatever it is, I don't understand why she's acting like this. I know we're in a deal but acting like this is too much considering we're nothing but a deal buddies who used each other for the sake of our own benefits.

"Lauren, stop!" I tried to take off Lauren's arm away but she's way too stronger than I am.

"Lo!" Kendall slap Lauren's hand away, causing a break of tension between Lauren and Kendall's boyfriend.

"Why are you so mad, Bro? I'm just asking."

"Asking?! Well, I don't care if you are! Your stupid question pissed me off!"

Kendall purposely cough to cut off the tension that build around us for the second time, "Can we please chill out a little bit, people?"

I hold Lauren's arm tightly in case she do something violently towards this poor guy.

"Stupid." I heard Lauren mumbled, still glaring sharply at him. Kendall let her boyfriend walk away first before she meet my gaze, "Camila, enjoy the party, okay? Try to have some fun."

"I will. Thanks again for inviting us over, Kendall." I said.

"No worries, anything for my favorite cou-"

Lauren suddenly cut Kendall off, "-We're not a couple!"

Kendall and I chuckled at how bitter the green eyed girl sounds. I don't know if she's not in the mood, she's jealous, or she's just straight up asshole who loves picking up a fight, "Whatever you say, Jelly ace. Suit yourselves, okay? Adios!" Then Kendall started to walk away, leaving me and Lauren all alone.

"Care to explain what was that?" I asked immediately, letting her arm go.

"I don't need to explain anything to you! You're not even my girlfriend."

"Even so, you shouldn't acted like that towards him. He's just asking-"

"-Yeah right, asking! Why are you out there flirting with him and letting other people to see it?!"

I took a sighed before I speak, "Look, I don't want to argue with you about this. Privacy, remember? Whatever I do, it's my own business, not yours." Then I started to walk away because this conversation will leads to nothing. One angry person plus one person starting to get pissed is not a good combination.

Lauren suddenly grab my arm, making me stop from walking, "I don't want you to go near him ever again, do you understand me?! I don't want to share you with anyone else! What's mine is mine!"

I turn around to meet Lauren's gaze with a furrowed eyebrows. I don't like the way she's addressing this. I mean, the way she talked to me is like I'm a fucking object she can control, like a puppet! I get it, I owe her a huge amount of money and we're in a deal but that doesn't mean she can control me and whatever I want to do.

"No." I firmly spoke, pulling my arm harshly away from her.

"I'm not really asking, Camila! It's an order!"