Chapter 75 - The Black Family Part Two

Start from the beginning

"He ruined her life!" Jacob yells.

Not infront of Marshall and Iris!

"Marshall. Take Iris home." I say quickly.

"Aren't you coming?" He asks.

"No-" I start but he cuts me off.

"I'm not leaving you here with them." Marshall shakes his head.

"Just go. Please!" I say a bit to loudly. Marshall clenches his jaw before he walks past me with Iris right behind him. "What are you doing?" I ask as I watch him take out his phone. I walk after Marshall as he places the phone to his ear.

The last thing we need is for our mangers to be here.

"Hello. Yeah, I need you to take Iris home." Marshall says into the phone. He's calling our security guards, the ones that followed us here in a different car. "Okay...I'll send her." Marshall says.

"Go with Iris, Marshall." I sigh.

"I'm not leaving you." Marshall says.

"And you can't leave Iris on her own." I say, crossing my arms across my chest as the shouting and screaming gets louder and louder.

"Look." Iris says as she holds her hands up. "I'm fine to go on my own. Plus, I have security." She shrugs.

"No-" I start but get cut off by dad screaming.

"You have bigger problems." Iris states. "I'll be fine. I'll see you at home and you don't have to worry about coming back early...I can take of myself." She adds as she starts to walk backwards.

We watch her walk down the hall, before she turns a corner and dissappears. Marshall and I turn back around at the sound of dad's girlfriend screaming as security rush in behind us.

"Get them out of my house!" Dad yells at the group of men.

"You have lost it!" Andrew yells as one of the guards pulls him back. "You have fucking lost it!" Andrew yells as the other guards grab Leonardo, Micheal, Alexander, Liam, Jacob and Nick.

"Padre! You're choosing him over your own sons!" Liam shouts.

"You choose wrong then non of us are ever going to come back. Espically me!" Alexander shouts.

"Choose....Him or us?" Jacob says as Gayle stands up. It goes quiet as we all turn to face our father.

"Get them out of my sight." Dad says, making my heart drop.

"Papa! What are you doing!" I say as I walk towards him whilst my brother shout at the bodyguards.

"I never want them here again!" Dad shouts.

"They are you sons!" I shout as I slap his chest, making him stumble back a little. "Stop this! Please papa!" I beg. "Plea-" I get cut off when I feel a hard force against my cheek.

"Sylvester!" Mom shouts as I hold onto my cheek. Never in my life has my father ever hit me....Never.

"Get her out of here too!" Dad shouts. I feel a painful grip on my arm before I get yanked away from my father.

"Let. Go. Of. Me!" I shout at the man as he pulls me out the room.

The man let's go off me, making me fall down on the ground hard. I look up at him in confusion, only to find out that Marshall just punched him. That's why he let go of me.

I push my self back against the wall and watch Marshall and the guard fight. I watch with wide eyes as he throws a punch at the guard again and again and again.