September 30 (Part 2)

Start from the beginning

"Hey!" Lauren protested, a pout on her face. 

"You're lucky you have a concussion young lady," Ally said turning from where she was looking at Lauren, back to Camila. "Otherwise I would be slapping you upside the head in an attempt to slap some sense into you! You're an idiot, I'm so glad you're okay," Ally shook her head and finished her words with a deep sigh, grabbing Camila's hands and pulling her in for a hug. "Seriously though, you're an idiot," as she stepped back, Ally reached up and flicked Camila's cut, causing the the girl to let out a small cry, wincing at the touch as Ally shook her head once more and walked away. 

After a few more words exchanged between the girls, a Police Officer made his way into the room, setting Camila's belongings from her car down on the bed and handing Camila a piece of paper. "I should be charging you with wreckless driving," the man said with a nod. "However, seeing as you didn't injure anyone but yourself, I don't see why you should have such a serious offense on your driving record for the next eleven years. However, seeing as you were driving almost fifteen kilometers over the speed limit, I am going to have to give you a speeding ticket. Do me a favour Miss Cabello, drive the speed limit and try not to hit anymore fire hydrants." 

Watching the man leave, Camila looked down at the speeding ticket and sighed, "Two hundred and twenty six dollars, are you kidding me?" 

"Fifteen over the speeding limit!" Ally yelled as she crossed over to Camila and slapped her repeatedly in the arm. "Fifteen kilometers, are you crazy! You could - hit - have - hit - been - hit - seriously - hit - injured!" 

"I'm sorry," Camila whined, dodging away from Ally and hiding behind Lauren. "Stop hitting me, please!" 

Normani decided to step in, looking at a very regretful Camila and a clearly upset Lauren as she pulled Ally back. "Ally," Normani laughed. "I think she gets it, come on let's go home, we'll meet the girls at the apartment."

"But-"

"Ally!" Dinah hissed, looking and gesturing to Lauren discretely, begging Ally with her eyes to just walk away. "We're leaving, I'm really glad you're okay," she said looking over at Camila with a smile. "Stay away from fire hydrants, between this one and the one you hit the first time you took your driver's test, you're going to gain yourself quite the reputation with the Miami Police Department."

Normani furrowed her brows and looked at Dinah, "This has happened before?" She questioned, shaking her head with a smile playing on her face. 

Nodding her head, Dinah let out a small laugh and grabbed Ally's hand and then Normani's pulling them out of the hospital room, "I'll tell you the story in the car, let's go." 

"Should we go?" Camila asked, turning to grab her things off the bed, only to be stopped by Lauren's hand on her wrist. Turning around, Camila sighed and placed her hands on Lauren's hips and pulling her close. "I'm so sorry I scared you," Camila whispered as she pressed her lips in the space between Lauren's eyebrows, letting her lips linger for a moment before pulling back. "I'm here and I'm okay, baby, I'm so sorry."

Letting out a small sniffle, Lauren used the sleeve of her shirt to wipe at her face while she nodded her head, "I just thought- I was- I thought-"

"Come here," Camila breathed, pulling Lauren into another hug. "Do you wanna go get chinese take-out and snuggle on the couch?" Feeling Lauren nod against her shoulder, Camila smiled and turned her head enough to be able to press a kiss to the side of Lauren's face. "I'm really sorry I scared you. Let's go home, my love."

"You're never driving again," Lauren said sternly as she watched Camila sling her school bag over her shoulder. "Like ever, I'm cutting up your license and hiding your car keys and I'm gonna hire someone to put one of those wheel lock things on your back tire and-"