Chapter ten

It was finally Friday afternoon. As usual Lucy was hanging out with her group of friends. They were all going to have a fun girls day out. Juvia drove her friends to the frozen yogurt shop or at least that's what everyone thought.

Lucy: "Remember the last time we ate froyo together."

Erza: "Yeah, Cana's tongue got num and she couldn't talk right."

Cana: "Shut it guys!"

The brunette yelled at her friends.

Levy: "That was funny."

Lucy: "Um Juvia why are you stopping?"

Lucy questioned as she realizes her friend had stopped in front of an unfamiliar building. Turning her head to her left she looked over at Juvia.

Juvia: "Because we've arrived at our destination."

Levy: "This isn't the froyo shop."

Lucy: "Juvia..."

Erza: "What have you done..?"

All the girls focused their attention on the bluenette that held her hands up in the air. Juvia then nervously bit her lip.

Juvia: "Sorry...I thought it would be a good idea."

Cana: "You just wanna be with Gray."

Juvia: "Don't be party poopers."

Gajeel: "Hey shrimp you coming out or what?"

A tall, dark haired guy with piercings said after knocking on the window next to Levy. Her eyes widened at this action.

Levy: "W-What?"

Juvia: "See, it'll be fun."

Lucy: "I really wanted some frozen yogurt..."

The blonde female says in disappointment once she steps out of car. Soon an arm would be placed over her shoulder.

Natsu: "I'll buy you some later."

Lucy: "Huh?"

Oh...its him. Lucy thought to herself while internally eye rolling her chocolate brown eyes. She couldn't do anything but hate him from the inside. No one could know about their little secret.The pink haired boy then gave her a sly grin.

Natsu: "Hey."

He said that one simple word before leaning towards her lips and giving her a  small peck. Gasps from around could be heard in that very moment. The two of them then stayed silent, awaiting the comments they knew they'd receive.

Lucy: "..."

Levy: "WAIT A MINUTE!"

Natsu: "..?"

Levy: "Lu-Chan why didn't you tell me you guys were together!?"

Cana: "Keeping secrets from us I see."

Lucy: "Surprise...?"

The blonde girl says with a slightly nervous smile. Along then came Gray who punched Natsu on the shoulder.

Gray: "Hey Salamander you didn't tell us you scored the girl."

Natsu: "What about you and that bluenette Juvia, huh?"