Chapter three

It was just another regular day at St. Fiore high school. Everyone was divided into their groups and into their world. A swarm of girls ran after someone who was passing by the school's hallways. Natsu Dragneel aka. The Salamander. He was known as what most people call Mr. Popular, the bad boy, the rebel, what ever you want to call it.

He made his way towards the soccer players area near the cafeteria and before you ask; No he was not the soccer team leader. He had the opportunity but gave the roll to one of his friends? Rivals? What they were exactly was unknown but all we know is that he let Gray Fullbuster be the team leader. Who was Gray you may ask? He was the smooth raven haired guy leaning on some girl's locker and saying some lame story that only a love struck girl would believe.

Moving along... Natsu Dragneel walked towards the soccer team that was composed by the iron hearted jerk Gajeel Redfox, the yellow flash Laxus Dreyer, the inseparable twin dragons Sting Eucliffe and Rogue Cheney, the smart playboy Loke, the mysterious Salamander Natsu Dragneel, the cold yet confident Gray Fullbuster  and a few others.

Sting: "He's here."

Natsu: "Hey."

Sting elbows Gray's side grabbing his attention. Getting off of the locker the raven haired boy made his way towards Natsu who had just arrived.

Gray: "Listen up Dragneel how many times do I have to tell you to show up on time??"

Natsu: "I'm...2 minutes late. Wow."

Natsu answers in a sarcastic tone while glancing down at his watch to check the time. This only pissed Gray even more.

Gray: "I don't like the sarcasm in your tone."

Natsu: "And I don't like your girly nipples but hey! You don't see me complaining 24/7."

Gray: "What did you just say!?"

Natsu: "Dude, you should really put a shirt on."

Natsu flicks Gray's nipple before walking away from the group. The raven haired boy's jaw soon dropped at that very action Natsu had taken.

Gajeel: "His jaw dropped so low I don't think it'll ever go back to normal."

Sting: "You know what? Natsu actually right about his nips."

Rogue: "Yeah they do resemble one of a girls."

All the guys began to whisper.

Loke: "I'm an expert at these kind of situations and I definitely understand Natsu's point."

Laxus: "Why is everyone whispering?"

Laxus asks as he joins in the whispered conversation between the soccer team.

Gray: "WILL YOU GUYS JUST KNOCK IT OFF!?"

Gray roars furiously, causing everyone's attention to fall on him. That day was a pretty normal day of school. Boring classes, boring teachers and boring girls. That's all Natsu pretty much thought about it all. That very same day at lunch hour Natsu made his way towards a vending machine in the cafeteria.

He noticed a line of almost six people waiting for their turn. Impatient he cut the line and went to the front of it. There he had an encounter with golden blonde girl that had a stunning body. He smirked to himself as he checked her out before speaking to her.

Natsu: "Hey sweetheart, are you almost done there?"

Lucy: "Sweetheart?"