Chapter eight

Cana: "Just go out with the guy."

Juvia: "Yeah, it's obvious there's chemistry between the two of you."

Juvia stated as she twirled the straw in her pink lemonade. Lucy glanced upwards from the book in her hand and met eyes with all her friends at the table.

Lucy: "He kidnapped me..."

Levy: "Then he bought you ice cream and a pair of expensive shoes."

Lucy: "Yeah but..."

Erza: "He wants you."

The read head says before taking a sip of her strawberry milkshake. Tilting her head Lucy gave her friend an odd look.

Lucy: "What?"

Erza: "Do you see the way he looks at you?"

Lucy: "Um normally..?"

Erza: "Look again."

Those two words caused the blonde to look over at the group of soccer players hanging out under a couple of oak trees. Many girls surrounded the group of guys as they all shared laughs and smiles. Observing the pink haired guy she watched him practice his kicking with one of the other team members, Sting.

Suddenly the guy she was watching then  glanced up from the soccer ball and turned his gaze towards the table the blonde and her friends were sitting at. Meeting eyes Lucy had a touch of blush painted on her cheeks, knowing that he knew she was watching him. The pink haired boy then throws her a small grin.

Levy: "Ooooh he just smiled at you."

Lucy: "It's funny how you guys only notice his smile while all I see is the death glares being shot at me by all the girls at school."

Cana: "Haters gonna hate."

Cana states in an honest tone while giving a small shrug. Lucy sighed as she did her best to ignore the mean looks she was receiving by the girls around.

Erza: "Yeah, looks can't kill so don't pay attention to them. Now if they lay a hand on you then that's where things get ugly."

Lucy: "Here we go with Erza's logic..."

Erza: "Juvia may I use you has an example?"

Juvia: "You'll use me even if I say no..."

The bluenette says with a sigh as she gets up from the bench. Erza then gets up and walks towards Juvia. The red head places Juvia's hand on her shoulder and begins to use her as an example. Poor Juvia... Lucy thought.

Erza: "If one of those girls grab onto your shoulder then you have to get a hold of their hand, turn around and twist it as much as you can. No pity!"

Juvia: "Yes pity! Owe! Owe! Owe!"

Juvia whined while being put into an arm lock my the red headed girl. All the girls watched normally since it was a situation that would happen on a daily basis with Erza Scarlet. Suddenly the girls heard a male voice speak up.

Natsu: "Take it easy on the poor girl."

Gray: "I'm no doctor but I don't think she's supposed to bend that way."

Erza: "..."

Juvia: "..."

Lucy: "..."

Cana: "..."

Levy: "..."

The girls all fell in silence as they focused on the group of guys that were approaching them. Now standing behind the group of girls, the boys decided to start a conversation.