"But you were still sleeping soundly and I didn't want to disturb you..."

"But it still shouldn't give you the right to take me for your one-night stand."

"I didn't mean it like that," Baekhyun mutters, "I was just too embarrassed to face you... A-and I thought you wanted more sleep so I just---"

"Did I say that I want it?"

"No," Baekhyun mumbles, "I'm sorry, Chanyeol-sunbae..."

"I just want to remind you," Chanyeol says, "I hate it when you disappear out of the blue in front of my eyes."

Chanyeol steps inside the bathroom. He is only wearing a bathrobe anyway, so it is easy for him to take it off and throw it in the laundry basket outside. Baekhyun paces back, his little feet almost stumbling on the wet tiled floor. He doesn't notice his back already hitting the cold flat surface of the wall, when Chanyeol cages him inside his long arms.

They are both wet now under the shower.

Baekhyun swallows the heavy lump in his throat, and he can't help but feel nervous and excited at the same time.

"Say Baekhyun," Chanyeol mutters in his deep voice, "I didn't fuck you last night, did I? I'm just wondering... How did you get off?"

"I-I endured it," Baekhyun whispers back shyly, "I slept with a raging erection after I waited for it to go down."

Chanyeol has this teasing look on his face as he smugly laughs, making Baekhyun hate him a little bit.

What a jerk!

"Poor Baekhyun," Chanyeol coos. "It must have hurt a lot, hm?"

Baekhyun nods as he bites his lower lip.

"How can I make up to you then?"

"Fuck me," Baekhyun replies, "Fuck me right here in the shower, Chanyeol-sunbae."

"You want to be banged against this wall?"

"Yes. Please fuck me right now. I'm begging you."

Taking Baekhyun's request, Chanyeol fucks him in the shower hard and rough against the bathroom wall. There are soap and bubbles all over his body as Chanyeol rams his cock into his tight asshole he hasn't even have the time to prepare. It doesn't matter though, as long as he can feel the length and width of Chanyeol's cock buried in his anus, fucking him into great oblivion. He knows there will be purplish bruises on his hips again, judging on how Chanyeol grips him with his strong hands.

But they're beautiful. Wonderful even. The bruises under his clothes are proof that he is already marked by none other Chanyeol.

Baekhyun orgasms completely untouched--- he is just so fucking needy and horny like a bitch in heat, that he comes just from penetration in his asshole alone. Chanyeol didn't lay a finger anywhere near his throbbing cock.

Chanyeol trained him to do that, and it's just so fucking erotic and hot to watch.

Chanyeol reaches his peak after him, coming all over Baekhyun's creamy and thick thighs. He observes how his precious come trickles down Baekhyun's smooth skin, until the liquid reaches the floor shamefully.

Too worn out and tired, Baekhyun almost gives in and falls on the floor. But Chanyeol is fast to catch him by his torso before his face hits the toilet bowl.

"Hey, careful."

Baekhyun holds on to Chanyeol's arm and stands straight, so that he is facing him, their soaked bodies pressed against each other. He looks at him right in the eyes and says: