The Death

Creator's note: Now, I'm not sure if this chapter will confuse you, or actually give you a next clue to the 'kidnapper'. Again, I don't even know much of how the lego logic works, it's all a big of a mystery.

Also sorry if the chapter seemed rushed idk-

Jack ran to Arkham Asylum and transformed himself to ... Himself which is the Joker. He then pulled out a firework gun that is in his pocket and turn it on by using a fire flicker, shooting at the sky, the flare made a loud noise and colorful lights, signaling Harley.

Harley, who is still destroying the city, then heard the noise which is the opposite of her direction, she turned around to glance the colorful fireworks up in the morning sky, she looked for the source of the firework, where she found a striking green figure. She knew it was her puddin.

She stopped what she is doing and flew to the asylum where she met the clown. Her feet touches the ground again and finally pulled out her green lantern ring making her normal again.

"How did the plan go, puddin'?" Harley asked as she got closer to the clown, and gave the ring to Joker.

"It went well, I think. I just need to do one more thing"

"I needed a big push now, how do I make Batsy say 'it' truthfully?"

"Hey mistah Jay, I feel kind of.. Weird" Harley said ignoring Joker's question.

"What do you mean?"

"I don't know! I feel like something is touching me, but whenever I look around, there's nothing there!"

Then she felt her body floating, Joker was shocked, SHE IS FLYING, is it the effects of the power ring? No.. That can't be right, she doesn't even have it on her hand!

She kept floating until this.. Rainbow portal came out of nowhere and she is getting nearer

"PUDDIN, WHAT IS GOING ON?! IS THIS PART OF THE PLAN" screamed Harley im panic,

"I DON'T KNOW!" said Joker pulled her down, but his strength wasn't enough as it pulls Joker up aswell. They were 10 feet off the ground. As soon as she entered the rainbow portal, it closed.

He can't believe it, his best friend, gone, to some kind of portal?

What the fuck was that? Is that how all of the missing people dissapeared. Okay.. Maybe doing this plan while people are missing mysteriously by a fricking portal is not a good idea.. But I need to get this done anyways.

Joker then entered a tiny shed, that didn't get destroyed by Harley's hammer. with a creaky door, where Robin and Alfred is.