The Mission

3rd P.O.V

The night has arrived, and the dark has taken over Gotham city once again, Bruce have been busy with signing up papers and all of those boring billionaire adult stuff that he have been procrastinating for days.

He tried to not get distracted by his environment which is a window in front of him that he could stare at Gotham city. He must focus on this stupid some-what homework.

"Master Bruce?" Alfred walked into the room, bringing some tea for him "yes Alfred?" the billionaire responded "The Bat signal is on" finally, he has an excuse to not work on the boring stuff.

He then looked up to the sky through window, and stare the Bat symbol that is beeming up the cloudy night sky and realized, there was also something beeming up the sky, next to it, there is also a symbol with a man and a scarf.

"Is that a Jack signal?" he asked to his father figure.

"I believe so" Alfred responded.

Bruce squinted and folded his arms, at that signal and kept thinking on how stupid it looks, and even how it sounds stupid.

"Dads dads!" Robin came into the room as fast as he could with his costume already on "Can I come too? Jack is coming!" he excitedly smiled and give those puppy eyes to his father.

Bruce then looked at his old wrist watch and it said '7.17 P.M' not too late, maybe this could get Robin some training lessons, but the only problem with it is Jack.

"Yes" Bruce agreed to Robin, anyways, since he doesn't want to get suspicious with his jealousy towards The New Hero.

Robin squealed excitedly, "is Alfed coming too?"

"I'm afraid not, Master Richard, I'm busy with other house work to do" said Alfred politely.

"Awh okay" Robin dissapointed looking down the floor.

"Now lets hurry up" "to the batcave!"

At the GCPD

(If you're new to the DC fandom, GCPD is like a police station)

Commissioner Barbara was waiting for the hero's for some help. After she waited in the dark for about 10 minutes or so.

The Dark Knight and The Boy Wonder jumps in front of Barbara, making her startled.

"Batman, Robin, thank goodness you're finally here!"

"Oh yeah, you better be thanking me, babs" Batman flirted winking at the commissioner.

While Barbara sighed irritatedly of his stupid shits, welp, guess she have to work with this person until his or her retirement.

Speaking of retirement, how old is the bat anyways? He has been fighting for Gotham for more than 90 years, and his age might be older than that! plus Barbara is like 20 years old, kinda sounded like a pedophile, y'know? She kinda ships Batman x Joker a bit, but she knows she have to stop the clown some day, since her city is her first top most priority.

Then Jack has finally arrived with a different scarf around his neck and with the same dark brown hair, and for what it looks like he is huffing out his breath from running. Breaking Barbara's thoughts in her mind.

"What's.." "going.." "..on?" Joker said as he is catching his breath while bowing down from tiredness. Also Robin fangirling in the background.

"Wow Jack, I never knew that you would show up, I'm sorry if I interrupted your schedule, or anything" Barbara smiled and apoligized to The New Hero.

"Ah, No worries Commissioner Barbara" "I wasn't doing anything much lately. Plus, I wanna save the city, it's more fun that I thought-"

"Oh come on! Let's get to the point already" Batman grunted hypocritically folding his arms, to them, while really, he just doesn't want to hear ''Jack's" voice.

The old hero frowned and squinted his eyes at Jack, with a death stare.

"Alright, first of all Jack, I know that I said that Gotham would be a vigilante free zone a while ago, I kind of changed my mind about that, BUT you guys' have to help me and the police force" Barbara cleared her throat

"23 people are missing and they are missing in the same areas" Barbara explained.

"I suggest that we should investigate it together, since I don't want to risk using the police force and harm more innocent citizens" Barbara then showed papers of the citizens of who are missing to the 3 men.

"Well, what are we waiting for? to the batmobile!" Batman invited only his friends.

The hero's ran into the batmobile with 4 seats 2 in the back, and 2 in the front, Barbara is on the front seats with Batman, while Robin is at the back alone, the Bat locked the vehicles glassy door(?). All of the hero's is in the Batmobile, except for one.

"Batman?" Barbara called.

"What?"

"You are locking Jack out" She said as she looked at Jack through the window.

"So what?"

Barbara only rolled her eyes "Oh come on Batman, let him in" Barbara grunted. Batman only folded his arms and looking down "ugh, fine" Batman unlocked it, inviting The Jack in.

"Here Jack" Barbara stood up and moved to the back seat "you can have the front seat" she smiled to Jack trying to be kind with The New Hero.

Jack then sat on the seat, while staring at The Dark Knight "don't touch any of the buttons, or anything!" the bats demanded, while trying to look away from the fake hero, then he blasted off the engine. In response Jack only blushed and smiled slightly and hides it quickly, acting like a shy person.

'Joker', cannot believe his eyes, he is literally inches away from his Greatest enemy, his crush, and they aren't fighting physically. Sure, Jack and Joker is the same person, but Joker felt different when he is Jack, he just doesn't have the same urge to kill, well there is still an urge but not too much. He could just stare at the knight for hours at this point. It's such an excitment to see how the Bats work.

The drive was obviously quiet, everything was awkward for the hero's, especially for the noob.

"Sooo, why did you become a hero, Jack?" Robin asked out of curiousity, while trying to break away the silence.

Oh crap, guess Joker should've wrote some dark and edgy backstory, but now it's too late, "uhm, I don't have a clear motivation on why I become a hero, I just want Gotham city to put a smile on their face"

Jack's smile grew wider.

"Oh! What do you think of the Joker, Mr.Jack?"

"Joker? Why he keeps terrorizing the city all the time, he has been doing this for 78 years! And I pretty much hate him" Jack, really tried to sound convincing as possible, and it is.

The Bats heart flinched a bit, Jack HATES him, he hates the Joker, no no no, is this something bad? If Joker hates him back, this is going to be real bad.

Joker will never be his enemy, sure he can be his side enemy like Batgirl, and Robin, but Batman must be Joker's first priority when it comes to him.