Turning another corner, Suga glanced at his side mirror. Their pursuers were still hot on their tail, but they were far enough. It was already eight pm. Just the perfect timing.

He finally stepped on the break, causing Jimin to yelp.

"Quick, babe," he said as he opened the door in a rush, Jimin following him in a quick pace. Suga locked the car with one push of a button on the side of his watch and grabbed Jimin's hand.

"Hyung, where are we goin- Oh, is that... is this a club? We're going inside a club?"

Suga raised his eyebrows at the bouncer and pulled out a set of two IDs. The bouncer looked at it with squinted eyes.

"I know this boy here looks like he just turned 16, but trust me, I don't do minors," Suga drawled, already annoyed in the inside because the damn bouncer was taking so long and in his peripheral vision, their pursuers had already parked their cars and were already going out of their cars.

Not even waiting for the bouncer's approval on Jimin, he dragged the younger past the suspecting bouncer and entered the club. He was immediately blinded with offending red lights from the disco and a very loud music that could ruin anyone's ears. He really hated this kind of places, all smoke and beer smell polluting the air and choking him.

"This is your plan? To go in a club?" Jimin asked incredulously beside him as they hurriedly walked past sticky bodies and creepy people throwing a flirty smile at either of them. "Is this why you made me wear this?"

Suga glanced at the boy who was wearing a plain but stylish black shirt and tight jeans. The outfit actually looked good on Jimin. He himself was already wearing a shirt paired with leather jacket and ripped jeans.

"Unless you want to go here wearing skirt, it's not really a problem."

Suga found a vacant booth that was not exposed to the lights and was a bit shadowed, and quickly pushed Jimin to seat there. He followed suit, seating beside the younger and taking off his jacket that probably already looked familiar to their pursuers. He looked around with sharp eyes and saw that there were three men wearing face masks and long coats pushing their way to the crowd. It's them.

"Sit on my lap," Suga ordered.

-+-+-+-

Jimin blinked in surprise. Did he just told him to sit on his lap?

"W-what?!"

The older boy glared at him and pointed at his lap. "We don't necessarily want to display our faces for them to see, right? Sit on my lap facing me. In that way, your face will be turned away from the crowd and at the same time, mine will be covered by your head."

He did have a point, but it still stressed Jimin out. Hating himself for feeling his cheeks heat up, he did as he was told, awkwardly climbing up his Suga-hyung's lap. He glanced shyly at his hyung, only to look away after a second, having no courage to handle the intense stare of his hyung.

"How sure are you that they will not find us?" he asked meekly.

Suga smirked, making Jimin's heartbeat stop for a second, then continue only to beat faster than normal. The traitor.

"There's one rule in the club that even the agents find hard and really awkward to break."

"What rule?"

"Never disturb a couple making out in the shadows."

"What? I don't under-"

Jimin, however, was rudely interrupted by Suga's hands coming up to his waist and pulling him in.