VIIIA. Hunting the beloved

Start from the beginning

"Jason.",I squealed to him because he grabbed my neck so hard.

"Now leave me alone.",He left my neck and went near the little girl digging his teeth inside her precious soft neck. She screamed and cried loudly.

I gasped for breath and went near him and dug my hand inside his chest and ripped his heart out.

He dropped the girl and fell to the ground. I dropped on my knees to the floor looking at him holding his heart in front of his eyes.

"Why?",Jason said breathlessly as I cried with hot tears.

I cried out loudly and said hopelessly,"I had to do it. I am so sorry Jason.",ended my words breathlessly.

He let out a tear and turned pale with grey veins.

I glided my hand through his face closing his dead eyes.

I quickly turned near the girl who was bleeding with blood from her neck. I ran up to her and slit my wrist and cuddled her body and made her drink my blood.

She wasn't responding,"Drink please!",I cried.

She came to life and drank heartfully and then she pulled away getting scared.

"Hey there is no way to get scared of me. I came here to help you. Okay?Now what are you doing here?",I compelled.

"I got lost. I took the wrong bus and I got lost here so I was wandering around and he came to me",She pointed at Jason,"And he said that he could help me but instead he hurt me badly."

"It is going to be okay. Forget about this when you get home okay?",I compelled as she nodded.

"Is he really dead?",She asked.

"Yes he is dead.",I said slowly.

I killed my brother.

"Then where is he?",She asked.

"Right behind me.",I turned around to point at him but there was no one.

No one.

Jason is not here.

I turned around to the little girl and said quickly compelling,"Run."

She ran away as fast as she could.

I took a deep breath and turned around again. Finding no one. Where his Jason?

I stood up quietly walking forth with my heart pumping as hell abnormally.

Sweat rolled down my cheeks as I looked around the dark lane hoping to find something.

Breath.

And in a flash Jason jumped on me grabbing my collars and throwing me over the wall as my head smashed brutally. 

"You killed me Cheryl. Being my only friend and  sister!",He screamed at me as he grabbed my hair pulling it and pinning me down to the floor.

"How are you alive?",I cried. Its the first thing I asked.

"I don't know! BUT I DO KNOW THAT MY SISTER RIPPED MY HEART OUT IN FRONT OF MY EYES!",he punched me lethally.

"Jason don't!",I cried out loudly as I heard him laugh.

He punched me again as I felt down on my back not giving me a chance to talk and sat beside me smiling.

"I never asked for this Cheryline but you leave me no choice.",He drove his hand through my chest as I screamed horribly on top of my voice.

His hand ran through inside my chest finding my heart,he twisted his hand giving me more pain. Pain,pain and nothing else more. It seemed that he enjoyed my suffering seeing his face.

"Jason stop",I said breathlessly practically groaning in pain.

His hand went deeper and deeper until I almost stopped breathing.

I thought of something quickly.

I reached my hand in my pockets and grabbed the dark object and smashed it into his neck.

He screamed as he pulled his hand out of my chest and felt his neck. I took a deep breath and sat up and watched him anxiously.

The spikey ball drove inside his neck disappearing inside his body and he choked.

I watched him in horror gulping deep breath inside me as he fell down to the floor almost lifeless.

My chest and my heart healed in no time thanks to the animal blood I had the evening.

I lifted his body and took him to Josie hoping her to help.

______________________

(after sometime later)

"You did a good thing bringing him here Cheryl. And we have to keep this between us okay?",Josie said as I nodded.

We locked him inside a cell which Josie had by her ancestors in her basement.

"So you snapped his neck and he came alive faster and then you killed him ripping his heart out but then again he came back to life and almost killed you.",Josie asked squinting her eyes not believing it.

"Josie I told you a hundred times. Yes.",I said loudly.

"Okay okay I wanted to tell you something about Jason Cheryl",Josie said biting her lip.

"What is it?",I asked.

"When I went down to see him in his cell,I read him. And I wanted to say that somebody is using him to get souls.",She said.

"What?How?",I asked.

"Well apparently he has a mark which says "Capta est" Which means "Taken". I don't really know what this means but he is killing people not on his will and the victim's souls are taken to to the mark giver.",She explained.

"So what would happen if the mark giver has the souls?",I asked.

"Um souls are very powerful especially when its  human, when it is eaten or taken under control,the receiver will get much power to fulfill its hunger and grows stronger soul by soul. So whomever is stealing souls is very powerful and it maybe wants more than this.",She explained.

"What about Jason coming back from the dead?",I asked.

"He was marked to do this. And until the mark giver is not fulfilled by its needs it will not let Jason die. Even the victims have this mark carved on their bodies.",She said.  

"So now what?",I  asked.

"We try to cure him. At our best.",Josie said nodding her head.

______________________________________________________

Hello lovelies,

Hope you liked the chapter!

Don't forget to vote, comment and share!

Xxcatarax