Chapter Eleven: Can't Forget

Eunmi tapped her fingers on her desk, thinking about the last few days. Wonwoo's words kept replaying in her head, causing her to smile every time. The girls saw what was going on and decided to ask.

"Yah!" Yura yelled, slapping the young mistress' lap. "Why so happy?" Eunmi looked up innocently at her, a smile slowly spreading across her face.

"It's nothing." She lied, but they could still see through her. Just then, silence entered the room when a familiar face came walking in, sitting down in her assigned seat. The girls looked at her concernedly. "H-Haru....." Yura mumbled.

"Haruuuuuuu!!!!!!" Soojin yelled, springing onto her. Haru let out an 'oof' as Soojin pounced on her, but allowed her to since she was the maknae. "Yah! Eonnie!!! Where were you?! You left meeeee!" She continued to cry. Haru let out a chuckle, as she looked down at her desk.

"I'm sorry, Soojin-ah. My father needed to do something so I needed to help him. But don't worry I'm back now." She assured. Eunmi looked back at Soon Young, but he wasn't paying any attention to Haru.

Perhaps he didn't notice her? Maybe he's trying to forget. Just then two fingers snapped in her face.

"Yah, Kang Eunmi." Haru said.

"Hm? Yeah?"

"So what's up with you and Wonwoo? All this commotion starts happening when I'm gone for a few days, heh, that's not good."

"What do you mean? Nothing. His and my family ate out. Our fathers are merely business partners. They thought it would be a good idea to go eat out as a family on their successful project." She rolled her eyes.

"Heh, that's good to know."

The teacher walked in and the students did the same routine as usual. The morning seemed a bit slower, since she knew she wasn't really looking forward to anything when she got home. But then it clicked, she was going to see José when she arrived.

"I see that smile Eonni, you've been smiling so much today. Who's the lucky guy?" Yura smirked. Eunmi scratched the back of her head embarrassingly trying to whisper to her that it was no one and that she was recalling a past memory. Though, Yura didn't buy it, she knows when a girl thinks about a guy because of the way they smile, she decided to go along with it for the sake of Eunmi.

-

Wonwoo' P.O.V

"Alright class, I hope you studied for today's test last night. I'm not trying to pressure you but it's important that you pass this, this grade can affect your average in a good or bad way so I hope you do well." The teacher said.

Wonwoo lifted a brow.

The teacher passed out the tests and casually walked around the room and helped students in case they looked if they needed help. Wonwoo sped through the test with a lot of confidence and was the first done. He handed it in and lay his head down on the desk since there was nothing else to do but sleep.

Ah....... I can't hang out with Kang today..... He thought with disappointment. Oh well...

As he closed his eyes, a blurred image appeared in his head. He furrowed his eyebrows but he couldn't make out who she was. She was young too. Wonwoo brushed it off and dozed off to sleep.

-

Lunch came as usual and Mingyu took his place next to Wonwoo. "Why does it feel like I haven't seen you in so long?" He said. Wonwoo looked over at him and was about to say something when Eunmi walked in. The two made eye contact but she looked away when he looked like he was going to say something.