Chapter Ten: Unpleasant Greetings

"Interesting." They both heard. They pulled away from each other and saw Jennie there smiling, sucking on a lollipop. She chuckled and took it out from her mouth, making a huge smack sound with her lips. "And here I thought the two of you hated each other. Is this how you treat your hated ones? Maybe I should become one." She smirked.

"What are you doing here?" Wonwoo asked, ignoring her statement. She walked to the wall, leaning against it as she continued to suck on her candy. She smiled to herself.

"Can I not live here? I mean, if I can't, we're in big trouble." She chuckled. "But that doesn't matter right now, Wonwoo-ah." She smiled. She walked up to Wonwoo, faces inches apart. Wonwoo didn't move, but it wasn't like he was scared. "What is she to you?"

Wonwoo glanced at Eunmi, then back at her. "You're not too bad. I feel like we'll get along better if we continue this..... I mean, it's only the first day and we're talking as if we're...... Friends." Wonwoo chuckled.

"But we're not." Eunmi said.

Wonwoo shook his head as he recalled that day, when she said that they weren't friends. Wonwoo took a deep breath, closing his eyes, then opening them again. "She's Kang Eunmi. She is....... heh..... one hell of a bad ass." He chuckled.

Eunmi stared at him. "That's it? I can say that about her too. How does Jeon Wonwoo feel about Kang Eunmi?" Jennie tried again.

Wonwoo walked away from Jennie and back to Eunmi. "That doesn't matter right now." He said and grabbed her arm before walking off. "We'll be going now!" He shouted. Jennie pouted, unsatisfied with his answer.

As Wonwoo and Eunmi continued walking, Eunmi jerked her arm back, causing Wonwoo to stop. "Wae? (What/Why?)" he asked. Eunmi looked up at Wonwoo, chest feeling a bit uneasy. "Yah. What's wrong?" Wonwoo asked, a bit concerned.

Eunmi sighed as she broke their gaze, shifting her eyes to her feet. "I can't go with you." She told him. Wonwoo, unable to understand why, took a step forward.

"Why?"

"Why should I? We-" a bit of saliva danced off her tongue and entered the wrong tube, voice hitching. "We aren't even close..... You're closer to Mingyu than you are with me, yet.... You still want to show me...."

Wonwoo balled his fists, looking away. "Pabo. That's different. Its 'cuz you're-"

Before Wonwoo could even finish, her phone rang. But she didn't pick it up. "What exactly am I to you, Jeon Wonwoo." She asked, stepping closer to him. Wonwoo's face turned a deep crimson.

"A-Ah......"

"Eunmi!!!!!!" Eunmi turned to the direction where her name was being shouted, widening her eyes. "It's good to see you again!" She stood still, too shocked to have seen him. He jogged up to her, wrapping his arms around her slim body. Wonwoo was enraged. He grabbed his forearm, pulling it away from Eunmi.

"Who are you?" Wonwoo asked with a piercing glare. The young man only looked surprised at Wonwoo's action, staring into his eyes, puzzled.

The young man was foreign, skin a soft shade of tan- not too pigmented, dark brown eyes, body built. He seemed to have picked up Korean somehow, but that didn't matter at the moment.

Wonwoo's eyes never left his. He clicked his tongue as he wasn't not satisfied with the unanswered question. Wonwoo's grip on him only tightened, anger boiling. "Yah! I asked you a question!" Wonwoo yelled. Eunmi pushed the young lad arms back down, trying to calm Wonwoo.