Chapter Eight: Nights

>>> The outfit Eunmi wears to the party [top]<<<
This is going to be a loooooong chapter. Lol this is actually unedited. I'm just really lazy to read this chapter that has over 3K words . Have fun and hope you enjoy it. 😀
P.S. A new member in this one!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As the days past by, Mingyu's party list grew. Everyone at school was invited. Kim Mingyu's parties were always the talk of the year. No one ever wanted to miss it. Well, almost no one.

"Aish....... I'm so tired." Eunmi groaned as she buried her head in her elbow. The girls looked at her oddly. "That wretched Jeon kept me up last night. He wanted me to help him pick out an outfit for the party tomorrow." She huffed.

Soojin laughed. "Maybe he's just trying to send more time with you since it's his last full day with you tomorrow. He is leaving Sunday morning." She said, tapping her chin.

Eunmi sat up, looking at the door. She never really thought about it, but Wonwoo (and Bohyuk) were leaving. That should be a good thing for Eunmi, but why did she feel...... Weird?

"Aw, is our Eunmi going to miss Wonwoo?" They all teased.

"Y-Yah! Never in a million years would I miss that bastard!" She yelled. She growled. "That little pretty boy just think he's all that." She retorted with an ugly face, "his scent is all over my room and sheets."

The girls widened their eyes. "H-He didn't sleep with you...... did he?" Yura asked as she leaned forward a little.

"Of course not! He knows better. He'd sneak to my room and sleep on it when I would be doing something, but we never slept in the same bed before." Eunmi shivered in disgust. "That's just–"

"If that were to happen," Haru interrupted, "I'd beat the crap out of him." She grunted while cracking her knuckles. "But then again, Eunmi can take care of herself. I wouldn't mind helping you out though." She smirked.

"So, about the thing Wonwoo wants you to do....... are you really up to this? Why do you have to do what he says?" Soojin asked, cocking her head to the side. Eunmi didn't tell them about the whole diary thing, so she was afraid to tell them the truth.

"I owe him." She bluntly said, her gaze shifting to the floor.

"What happened?" Another asked.

"Uh–"

"Alright class, the lesson will now begin." The teacher cut off, walking into the room and placing his stuff on his desk. Eunmi sighed in relief, take a huge deep breath. Never had she been grateful of the teacher's timing.

The girls pouted and took their seats. Eunmi brushed off what happened and continued looking out the window. What would it have been like if you were by my side? She thought.

-

Eunmi and the girls walked to the cafeteria, grabbing their lunches, while Wonwoo shouted Eunmi's name. "Yo! Kang! Over here!" He yelled. The girls walked ahead of Eunmi, Yura taking her spot next to Mingyu, not missing the chance; Soojin next to Jun, and the only two spots available were next to Wonwoo and Soon Young.

Haru huffed and rolled her eyes after glancing at Soon Young. She looked over to Wonwoo, both of them making eye contact. "Don't think about it, Lee Haru. This is Kang's spot."

Haru slammed her tray onto the table, next to Soon Young. Soon Young's heart felt uneasy at her sudden action, heart almost breaking. What made her change? She wasn't like this before...... he thought, looking down at his feet.