Chapter Six: New Student

[My latest Girl Crush. I just can't decide between Jennie and Lisa 😍 anywho, I know school just started in this book but imma explain later. Mkay. Onwards!]

Eunmi's P.O.V

Eunmi sighed as she collapsed on her desk, her friends staring at her weirdly. "What's wrong with you?" Haru asked as she set her stuff down. Soojin and the girls were sitting on top of their desks, talking about boys, school, grades, hoes, etc. Eunmi groaned in response. "She must've dreamt about Wonwoo kissing her or something and now she can't focus." Soojin teased.

"Yah!" Eunmi yelled, slapping her arm.

"Ow. I was just teasing. Anyway, I heard Kim Mingyu is having a party, and only his friends are invited or something."

"Aw, too bad we aren't his friends." Yuna bummed. The girls whipped their heads to the disappointed damsel, unsure what her true feeling were about the lad. "W-What? Yah! I don't like him!"

"We never said you did. Though, I think it would be great! That way you and Mingyu could double date with Eunmi and Wonwoo!" Haru teased.

"Yah! Do you wanna die?!" Eunmi yelled. They girls laughed as they kept teasing Eunmi about that hideous Wonwoo. 

"Y'know, now that I think about it, there's a rumor going around saying that Eunmi and Wonwoo are dating...... Eonni, are you dating Wonwoo?" The girls craned their necks, unable to believe it.

"W-What! That's insane. Why would I date him? He's a jerk. Where on earth did you hear that from?" Eunmi said in annoyance. How could any of them believe that? Even if it was just for a second.

"Well, after tennis practice yesterday, I remember hearing this one girl– she was probably a newbie too, she kept ranting on how this upperclass men thought they were all that. Her friend was rejected by a guy– which I'm assuming that it was Jeon Wonwoo, and she yelled 'That wretched Kang Eunmi! Who'll steal my heart! I'll destroy you!' And yeah. Then she said she saw you two leave together for a 'date'." Haru explained.

Eunmi dropped her pencil, shocked on how much this could lead to trouble. "I-I have to go! I'll be back! And I am not dating Jeon Wonwoo!" Eunmi yelled, hopping out of her seat and out the room.

"Heh. I bet she's going to see Wonwoo. Probably scold him or something. I kinda think would be cute if they dated." Yuna snickered.

-

"JEON WONWOO." Eunmi huffed on her knees, at the door. Wonwoo was surrounded by his friends, and so they all were surprised to see Eunmi there. She took a deep breath before walking over to him, not giving damn about his friends. "I need to speak with you. Come see me at the roof, NOW." Then, she walked away, expecting Wonwoo to follow.

The lad shook his head, getting ready to follow her when Mingyu stopped him by placing a hand on his shoulder. "Hyung, are you two dating?" He asked.

"I already said no to a hundred people today! The answer remains unchanged! Damn." He said in frustration. BamBam snickered as he imagined that actually happening.

After what seemed like forever, Wonwoo finally came to the roof, finding a mad Eunmi with her arms crossed. "You took forever to get here." Eunmi groaned.

"Well SORRY. I was just trying to get past all the students down there. Why meet me at the roof though? I mean, outside the classroom would've been a whole lot accurate for a confession, don't you think?" He smirked.

"Who's confessing here?! Look. There's a rumor going around that we're dating and well, it's annoying! Why would I date you?! It's all your fault we're in this situation! Fix it!"